urgent LC on jordan 3 retro 88'

They don't have to match. More pics of the shoe. Close ups of the eprint on the toes/heels and close up of the jumpmen on tongue.

You're not gonna get anywhere just by posting the dates. Its common that the production dates don't match. Ppl have questioned it on multiple threads before about their pairs from FTL, FNL and nike. Post all different angle pics of the shoes

1000% legit 13' wc3's fam, my production date's are 9/12/12-12/18/12 on my size 11's from NDC. But like the fam from88til from88til stated both shoes dont have to have matching prod dates!!

I'm gonna say these look good. I cant zoom on my phone for some reason so wait for a second opinion regardless.

Sorry fam I'm gonna have to say GM on these. Elephant print looks really high, thick, and too perfect

Honestly I never disagree with the trillest but I'm not liking the looks of these..

Couple things that jump out at me are.. the fat collars, the rear of the L Shoe looks lopsided, the box looks mad small IMO, the red eyelets are not seated correctly and the stitching around them is choppy at best..I'm still on the fence with these for right now..

Honestly I never disagree with the trillest but I'm not liking the looks of these..

Couple things that jump out at me are.. the fat collars, the rear of the L Shoe looks lopsided, the box looks mad small IMO, the red eyelets are not seated correctly and the stitching around them is choppy at best..I'm still on the fence with these for right now..
First thing that popped out to me was the EP ... What you think about that? Especially the third pic
sick.gif

Last edited:
thank all first for the quick reply.

would more pics (zoom in) help on this case?!

many thanks

My observation
- Double white contrast neatly starts/ends between the middle white eyelids as they should be
- Sock/ankle liners come to slight points/ridges on the heels (should be)
- Sock liners look slightly puffy due to wear, these aren't ds imo, maybe a couple wears out of them atleast
- Ep can vary in many different ways, my right shoes ep is almost slightly a quarter inch longer cut, theirs never gonna be an exact ep on both shoes from boldness, thickness & cut
- Fire red piping is nearly as good as it gets on the tumble leather tongues

Imo opinion these are a 100% authentic wc3's with slight jb maf errors!

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx im been trying to change my sn to the trillest :rofl: , but them i would lose my rep fam!

My observation
- Double white contrast neatly starts/ends between the middle white eyelids as they should be
- Sock/ankle liners come to slight points/ridges on the heels (should be)
- Sock liners look slightly puffy due to wear, these aren't ds imo, maybe a couple wears out of them atleast
- Ep can vary in many different ways, my right shoes ep is almost slightly a quarter inch longer cut, theirs never gonna be an exact ep on both shoes from boldness, thickness & cut
- Fire red piping is nearly as good as it gets on the tumble leather tongues

Imo opinion these are a 100% authentic wc3's with slight jb maf errors!

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx im been trying to change my sn to the trillest :rofl: , but them i would lose my rep fam!
yea that's some rep to lose for sure.. keep MM...we all know your the Trillest already.lol..

Aw man.. I'm gonna have to disagree with the Trillest... Definitely not 1000% legit...

They're 100000% legit WC3's! Last pics seal the deal. Eprint is correct. Jumpman is correct. No red bleeding on stitching around the front red eyelets and no dark stitching around the too black eyelets. You're good to go here OP. I'm all in on these.

Any of you guys have any advice regarding the insoles in regards to real vs fake? I know the obvious Nike Air branding but I mean underneath the insole. Mine were glued in really good and towards the forefoot there was a stamp with numbers and what not. Was wondering if there are any telltale signs. Thanks and sorry to jump on dudes post

Authentics do have stamps under the insole but so do some fakes. There aren't really any tells that I know of regarding the insoles. I know they can use either white or black stitching also and may or may not have excess string underneath.

Yea mine had some white string underneath. Ill probably make a separate post and see what you guys think. Thanks man appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom