URGENT!! LEGIT CHECK on these cdp xi's (BRED)

I know its not a lot of pictures but based off whats here you guys think you can tell me if these are authentic, he says they are (got them from a outlet mall)....possible b-grades? normally i know my shoes, but ill admit im no expert...and if these are fake..tell me please...the bid ends soon so hurry please...thx in advance NT
%21B5-+Gp%21EWk%7E%24%28KGrHqMOKjsEyN8Lzf8GBMvwn7S%21Mg%7E%7E0_12.JPG

%21B5-+JC%21EGk%7E%24%28KGrHqYOKj%21EyOtbps9CBMvwoB3g5Q%7E%7E0_12.JPG

Please wait

Image not available

Please wait

Image not available

Yes, definitely fake.  The space in between the 2 and the 3 as said and the patent leather's cut is way off.

Yes, definitely fake.  The space in between the 2 and the 3 as said and the patent leather's cut is way off.

man you dudes are experts at seeing fakes
if it was up to me i would of said this are real
learn soemthing new everyday

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

its clearly fake tho. the lack of spacing in the back, the laces being too thin, dull patent leather, and overall shape being off

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

its clearly fake tho. the lack of spacing in the back, the laces being too thin, dull patent leather, and overall shape being off

fakes...spaghetti shoestrings and the patent leather is just nasty looking...also the fabric area that the 23 is in isnt shaped properly it should more rounded

fakes...spaghetti shoestrings and the patent leather is just nasty looking...also the fabric area that the 23 is in isnt shaped properly it should more rounded

Back
Top Bottom