URGENT! Legit Check Oreo 6's

Real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just picked up some oreo 6s aren't sure of their authenticity, keep in mind they are used. please let me know if they are authentic asap, thank you

Last edited:
yeah thats what i thought, some things look off about it, but otherwise the stitching and feel is perfect, my main thing is the head of the jumpman on the bottom and the way the tag on the inside is, i opened up another thread in the jordans section and 2 different people said they were legit, so ill just say theyre legit lol

Legit fam
- Correct white tumble leather & black durabuck uppers with black/white contrast stitching
- Correct translucent air units with black air bubbles
- Correct translucent outsoles with black jumpmans
- Correct black sock liners & insoles, with black tongues with black contrast stitching
- Correct black speckle & white midsole accents, midsoles make a sharp point when reaching the forefoots
- Correct white forefoots
- Correct 7 pronounced perforations on the white tumble leather upper
- Correct black speckle pull tabs with a white spoiler
- Correct black jumpman & metallic silver air on the heels
- Correct placement of size tags on sides of the sock liners & style # 384664-101 is correct for 10' oreo's

Legit fam
- Correct white tumble leather & black durabuck uppers with black/white contrast stitching
- Correct translucent air units with black air bubbles
- Correct translucent outsoles with black jumpmans
- Correct black sock liners & insoles, with black tongues with black contrast stitching
- Correct black speckle & white midsole accents, midsoles make a sharp point when reaching the forefoots
- Correct white forefoots
- Correct 7 pronounced perforations on the white tumble leather upper
- Correct black speckle pull tabs with a white spoiler
- Correct black jumpman & metallic silver air on the heels
- Correct placement of size tags on sides of the sock liners & style # 384664-101 is correct for 10' oreo's
thanks man, very helpful, wasnt sure about these, found them for an amazing price so i just got em before doing research, couldnt let the opportunity pass by. feels better that i got legit ones for an amazing price though

Back
Top Bottom