Urgent, need legit check on Jordan 1 Black Toe

dude why are you bending them like that....... post a close up of the wings and the back of the shoes also the nike on the outsole

Stock X is legit, my toe box came like that on my UNC 1's directly from NDC so it might be just a factory flaw

Last edited:
I never seen toe box that is so messed up, always bought them retail so they never look like that. The Nike wings look alright and so does the Nike, I swear this is either a B grade shoe or a replica. I was bending them to make sure they past the bend test but one of the shoe failed.

laugh.gif

I never seen toe box that is so messed up, always bought them retail so they never look like that. The Nike wings look alright and so does the Nike, I swear this is either a B grade shoe or a replica. I was bending them to make sure they past the bend test but one of the shoe failed.

Can you elaborate on this bend test? Never heard of it, but then again I would never bend my 1s like that...
Either way I really doubt ur BT's are fake, just factory flawed. Send them back 2 stock X if they bother you that much up 2 u

Last edited:
Already talked to StockX, they refused to do anything about this ish so I'm gonna talk to PayPal. For new shoes, they flawed like a b****. Not happy

These are real from the pics you provided. I bet Most of you on a UA witch hunt have never ever held a pair of UAs. All UA ones I've seen have a reversed shoe tree, yours does not. Also 90% of the time the unsole on them are not glued in.

Back
Top Bottom