Urination Question

A buddy of mine has a problem at night. He seems to wake frequently in the middle of the night to urinate. He is 25 years of age, if thatmatters!? Does anyone else have this problem? If so can you elaborate on the problem?

Overactive bladder syndrome (OAB). If he's overweight that could be a problem with his organs pressing on the bladder is a common way of that happening. Heshould go see a Urologist, it's common though, so he shouldnt feel bad. By the way, is this "friend" you?

^ It could be that or an enlarged prostate.

Tell him to go to the doctor instead of asking others.

No it really is my friend. He is not overweight, he's actually real healthy, goes to the gym all the time, and he already saw the urologist. but no one canreally figure out what's wrong w/ him.

its not a going problem its a growing problem.. tell him to "ask his doctor about Avodart, and make sure his symptoms are from bph, or an enlargedprostate, and not from prostate cancer"

Originally Posted by quiverofarrows

No it really is my friend. He is not overweight, he's actually real healthy, goes to the gym all the time, and he already saw the urologist. but no one can really figure out what's wrong w/ him.

So someone on a sneaker based forum is going to know the answer when the Urologist who saw him in person couldn't figure it out?

A buddy of mine
roll.gif

but whats wrong with waking up to go pee. i do this, if i drink something b4 i go to sleep

Back
Top Bottom