US Vs Catwatch01 Vol: Gool Ol Days in AOL Chatrooms

Anyone remember Catwatch01?

He would randomly peak into all the private Aol Chat rooms and then everyone in the room would get TOS'd lol.

Chatrooms:
Gif
Avi
Mpeg
Jpeg

lol my mom had to call AOL to lift my suspension and they explained to her what I was doing
embarassed.gif

He would randomly peak into all the private Aol Chat rooms and then everyone in the room would get TOS'd lol.

Chatrooms:
Gif
Avi
Mpeg
Jpeg

lol my mom had to call AOL to lift my suspension and they explained to her what I was doing
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Chatrooms:
Gif
Avi
Mpeg
Jpeg

embarassed.gif
Did you wake up from a coma and think this was 1998?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Chatrooms:
Gif
Avi
Mpeg
Jpeg

embarassed.gif
Did you wake up from a coma and think this was 1998?

my friend got hacked in middle school.

they put such profane stuff in his profile that he was banned from AOL for life

something along the lines of a devil-worshiping pedophile art teacher.

my friend got hacked in middle school.

they put such profane stuff in his profile that he was banned from AOL for life

something along the lines of a devil-worshiping pedophile art teacher.

I remember my father had to call AOL to lift our suspension because I went in a chat room and said "Pokemon blows." I remember I was 12 and my brother was 11 and every day walking home from the bus stop we'd argue who gets to get on AOL first. We rotated every hour.

I remember my father had to call AOL to lift our suspension because I went in a chat room and said "Pokemon blows." I remember I was 12 and my brother was 11 and every day walking home from the bus stop we'd argue who gets to get on AOL first. We rotated every hour.

Back
Top Bottom