*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Bruh, Lebron Hairline legit looks like it's coming back what the hell
laugh.gif
LeBron was stressed after he made a terrible decision to have the DECISION. Then had arguably the WORST Finals appearance ever.

After accomplishing everything he has this year, the stress is off his back. Thus, the hairline making a comeback! 
glasses.gif

Bron, Durant, Love, Melo, stood out.

PG play, a little bit of Kobe, was a let down.

Chandler was who I thought he was.

Seriously, is the announcer in a rush to get back down to the village too? Those navy blue Force 1's with the outfit set it off though

Our players looking like they have ADD on the medal stand while Russia and Spain are calm as hell 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

LeBron was stressed after he made a terrible decision to have the DECISION. Then had arguably the WORST Finals appearance ever.

After accomplishing everything he has this year, the stress is off his back. Thus, the hairline making a comeback! 8)
So son was just stressed? *insert Alonzo gif*

Would like to see that last USA picture they took. Kobe fumbling around for his medal and couldn't decide on a pose hahaha.

U[COLOR=#red]S[/COLOR]A

Chris Paul came up clutch today :smokin
&
Kevin Love made me a fan of his, i like that dudes game :smokin

After accomplishing everything he has this year, the stress is off his back. Thus, the hairline making a comeback! 
glasses.gif
So son was just stressed?
You heard it here first 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom