*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Does anyone know what the crowd was chanting at the end? Lol I couldn't make it out...it even had Melo in awe

Were they Argentinian? If so, they were probably chanting something for Manu considering it was his last game for the national team

Last edited:

CqGjSELWYAErUU1.jpg

You smoking dope if you think Harrison is better then redd or a young Richard

Are we talking about Team USA performance of these players? I am limiting my list to Team USA performances. RJ was the worst player on the court in 04 and Redd didn't look good in the games he played in the Olympics. As players in the NBA no way is Barnes better than Redd or Rj.

They figured nothing out. They blew this Argentina team out before and they did it again.

LOL. I honestly have no idea. Didn't see a minute of the game. Just felt like throwing out a completely uninformed, hot take.

Bojan is a cold dude :pimp:

This is gonna be a tough game vs Serbia. Croatia's big men are gonna have to step up big time vs Serbia's two bigs.

wasnt really impressed by this game.
KD just got hot.

the US was shook early,
but Argentina showed their age

kinda sucks to see Manu & Noc & maybe Scola / Delfino go out like this. they had a great Olympic run

Croatia's defense is killing me man. These dude's are just sleep walking out there since the 3rd quarter started.

Sorry, Dario. But that was a man's jam by Miroslav.

Solid showing by Croatia. The future is bright.

:lol: at Team USA figuring things out by blowing out a team they blew out in the exhibition games.

If they are able to control their game with Spain and win convincingly, I'll say they do. I honestly expect another close game.

I expect a close game between the USA and Spain but to be honest neither team has impressed me any. Spain's last three games have been against teams that they traditionally handle so I'm not reading too much into that considering they don't get consistent production from anyone other than Rudy and Pau sometimes. Team USA beat a team it should've and they seem to blow leads when they need to bury teams.

Back
Top Bottom