*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

It bothers me when people foul and they argue as if they didn't.

It bothers me that when 2 players make contact in any way the refs feel obligated to blow their whistle..

Harden just throwing up bricks not giving a single damb.. This USA team is living and dying by the 3.

Forgot this game was coming on this early

I don't know who is worst these basketball refs or the boxing judges :smh:

man, these refs are calling everything! very sloppy start for team USA. is that no.11 from france Pietrus's brother?he looks like a young theo ratliff

SMH at this choppy *** Youtube feed.  Game streams great on the iPad, but on the computer?  Forget it.  

No damn good reason this game couldn't be on TV live.  
mean.gif
It is on live TV, but not on the major network. You're right though. Its Sunday morning and this game, like the 400 IM, should have been on the main network.

Not really trying to dwell on this but just remember that the competition level of the International Competition today is leaps and bounds greater than it was in 1992. In 1992 there wasn't an Ibaka or Turaif. That is my only point. Not saying that this team would win but there are so many other variables to consider other than win margin.

Yeah, there sure wasn't any big men juggernauts who are capable of averaging 9 points like Ibaka and 4 points like Turiaf in non-US teams back in 1992. :rolleyes

Last edited:
They know to build a wall when Bron is leading the fast break or the court is just a bit small compare to NBA

The calls are amazing!!!!!!!!!! Where was the foul on Love? Call the 3 seconds first :smh:

Last edited:
SMH at this choppy *** Youtube feed.  Game streams great on the iPad, but on the computer?  Forget it.  

No damn good reason this game couldn't be on TV live.  
mean.gif
it is on tv
Depends on your service provider though, right?  There is no live game w/ my provider.    

I'm just saying it should be on NBC.  Instead I have to watch a 3 hour cycling race.  No disrespect to cycling enthusiasts, but I'd venture to say that most Americans would probably like to see Team USA hoops instead.  

Nice to see the defense showing up for the team. LeBron showing why he is the best player in the world today.

Depends on your service provider though, right?  There is no live game w/ my provider.    

I'm just saying it should be on NBC.  Instead I have to watch a 3 hour cycling race.  No disrespect to cycling enthusiasts, but I'd venture to say that most Americans would probably like to see Team USA hoops instead.  

I guess it depends on your provider b/c the game on the NBC sports network

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom