*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Typical NT Kids & Kobe HATERS in this thread crying & moaning saying Kobe looking old the 1st half.

Now you all can kiss his *** !!!!

My internet went down for a bit, but Kobe

indifferent.gif

Then he was

nthat.gif

Oh, and once again, LeBron is the best player in the world! Messed around and got a triple double 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
When I was watching the 1st half kobe was :smh:

Then i went for a snack, then watched again. Kobe lookin like kobe :smokin

man when this team goes on a run they go on a RUN.
nice to see Kobe catch fire finally. and Lebron playing that perfect all around game was fun to watch.
Love also was great today. his best game iMO

now I want to beat Argentina by 100. I hate them with a passion.

The Olympic basketball has been quite boring and lack competition. For some reason 08 seem better to me. Imo this team is going to coast through the tournament. They're going to beat Spain by 30+

not sure if it was posted but damn :rofl:
barbosa.gif

The look back tho :x :smokin

Oh can we get Hubie Brown to announce next Olympics? I'm getting annoyed with MJ coming out every other damn word.

Last edited:
Lord Mamba went off in the 2nd half. Prolly still mad Vanessa is there

The Olympic basketball has been quite boring and lack competition. For some reason 08 seem better to me. Imo this team is going to coast through the tournament. They're going to beat Spain by 30+
Disagree.  If anything I feel like this has been the most competitive Olympic basketball has gotten, I think you're basing this off how USA has been playing.  I do agree that the 2008 team did seem to gel better, I think it comes down to the PG position, we had Kidd back in 08 whose main objective was to pass first then score.  Whereas in 2012, all of our PG's usually look to score first on their NBA team, more of a combo guard rather than a pure PG.

Disagree.  If anything I feel like this has been the most competitive Olympic basketball has gotten, I think you're basing this off how USA has been playing.  I do agree that the 2008 team did seem to gel better, I think it comes down to the PG position, we had Kidd back in 08 whose main objective was to pass first then score.  Whereas in 2012, all of our PG's usually look to score first on their NBA team, more of a combo guard rather than a pure PG.

This team is better offensively than 2008. Durant>WAde in terms of scoring. Carmelo and Lebron are also playing better than in 2008. Also, there are no useless players like Kidd, Redd, Boozer, and Tayshaun :x

roll.gif
Dem USA runs, bwoy. I be yelling at the screen like an axe murderer PLEADING for the KILL.

I'm really proud of these guys. They just go out there and play hard without the extra stuff. If Spain really tanked that's just despicable and gutless.

As far as the 08 team goes, Tayshaun had a really big game against Spain when the refs made a point to get Kobe and LeBron in foul trouble in the first half. Him and Wade were huge off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom