USA Canada. Who will invade who first?

America has mastered deception fam...

Probably wouldn't even be an invasion.

Canada would get finessed for their socks before they even realized their shoes are off.

We're not about that life. Lol.

However, feel free to live here if you want better, cheaper universal health care, better k-12 education, and cops that are not racist black killers. We have fair gun control too..if you want a semi automatic weapon, join the army or police force.

Ya but this summer was a hot one. I can personally attest to that.

West coast signing in. It wasn't as bad as the eastern cities. Then again, our local mountains may not have snow this season. There goes boarding this year for me.

West coast signing in. It wasn't as bad as the eastern cities. Then again, our local mountains may not have snow this season. There goes boarding this year for me.

Lol by hot i didnt mean temperature. I was referring to the number of shootings/stabbings in toronto.

Real talk, the US would sacrifice a few atrocities in Texas and Arizona to eventually win that war. Let all those ruthless cartels go at it with those crazy fence building, thytkerjobs, stock piling weapons and ammunition, terrorists have crossed the border southerners.

laugh.gif
what?
Tooker jobs.
dook er derbs

Chinese naval vessels were spotted off the Alaskan coast last week...its going down, right? 

Real talk, the US would sacrifice a few atrocities in Texas and Arizona to eventually win that war. Let all those ruthless cartels go at it with those crazy fence building, thytkerjobs, stock piling weapons and ammunition, terrorists have crossed the border southerners.

:lol: what?
It's hillbilly talk for "they took our jobs"

:lol:

Word to South Park and I only realized that cuz of the NTer, thytkerjobs :lol:

Yall know how much guns we have in the US and how many of our citizens are armed? They dont want these problems b

Back
Top Bottom