USA family law judge caught beating daughter

T

trelvis tha thrilla

http://www.zimeye.org/?p=38836

USA Court-at-Law judge William Adams from Aransas County, Texas, has been caught on camera�beating her daughter with a belt assisted by his wife in an incident understably to have taken place at the family home in 2004.

Williams�is said to have beat her daughter as�punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time.

The video currently posted on YouTube is said to have been posted�by William’s daughter, and other viewers have claimed to have positively identified the abuser as�William.

Im not against spanking your child, but this is ridiculous. Especially for what she apparently did.

30t6p3b.gif

Poor girl. What did she do?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

30t6p3b.gif

Poor girl. What did she do?

Williams is said to have beat her daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time.

The video currently posted on YouTube is said to have been posted by William’s daughter, and other viewers have claimed to have positively identified the abuser as William.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

They couldn't just sit her down and explain the consequences? Jeebus.

Thats what Im saying.

If you're reading this Judge Williams, Good JOB MAN!!!
keep that traditional *$$ whoopin alive...
377137_2034054781664_1553031480_31626533_2091586628_n.jpg

myself and mysiblings got whoopings and we turned out great. why is this news?!
30t6p3b.gif

There was already a topic on this. But i'll excuse you this one time because it isnt on the first 2 pages.

w0j0j.jpg

This is some crazy @#$#. "Let me get some more," seems like they were enjoying that. At the end the girl walked over to the camera like, "And I got it all on tape this time."

Why is this news? This is their family business and if that's how they want to discipline their 16 year old daughter, why the hell do I care?  IMO 16 is too old to spank her but hey some folks are old school so let em live. 

pops was oding but thats his kid. let him raise his child as he pleases.

i dont feel bad at all.. i went through the same thing.. if she wouldve just got on her stomach.. it wouldve been less painful.

I'm all for whopping your kids but. I only have problem with this guy if his judicial record shows that he has made rulings regarding child support, child abuse and child custody against parents that do what he did. I have a feeling he wouldn't be sympathetic to a defendant if a case with similar facts came before him

At 16 she still getting beat with a belt? At 16 wasnt no more belt cause I would just take the belt it was fist fighting......LMAO. When I did get beat with a belt if I wouldnt turn over you would get woken up to a beaten or even worse they make you get naked and whoop you.

Dang..

But had she just got on her stomach, it wouldn't have been as painful.

First off, I am for spanking.  I am not for child abuse and this is child abuse. He was angry, cursing, telling her he was going to hit her in the *$%+!## face, "beat you (her) into submission"....what the %%%% kind of *$$$ is that?  

This dude seems like an angry parent and seems as tho he lacks the proper skills to correctly raise and discipline a child, let alone a teenaged girl.  If you are just going to beat her at this age, then you might as well send her to a foster home. 

This is disgusting. And again, I am for spanking (children)....not 16 year old "adult women"

Originally Posted by seniosoul

If you're reading this Judge Williams, Good JOB MAN!!!

keep that traditional *$$ whoopin alive...

377137_2034054781664_1553031480_31626533_2091586628_n.jpg

This pic has me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Late Pass for OP though...

He OD'd. But, I have had that kind of whipping before. But not at that age. So I'm kinda mixed about it. Its his child, and its not like he threatened her life. At the same time, kid is of age to be reasoned with by then.

Yall are soft...
laugh.gif

That wasn't even a vicious whooping... If this were a black family, it would look normal and there wouldn't even be a thread...and if there was a thread, it would be for the "lulz"

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

He OD'd. But, I have had that kind of whipping before. But not at that age. So I'm kinda mixed about it. Its his child, and its not like he threatened her life. At the same time, kid is of age to be reasoned with by then.
He threatened to hit her in the face, that's some serious junk....he wasn't hitting her to discipline her.....he was hitting her to get his anger out....big difference...this was disgusting...someone should whoop his @%$ with a belt for this %!#%+!$$....maybe someone he put away.  

%##@ this guy. i think girls need more respect since their more gentle from the outside and inside the us guys. But damm. Girl got *##%+* up

Just because it happened to you in the past and you turned out fine doesn't mean it's ok.

Back
Top Bottom