roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

^ Priceless

Its really bad down there though... went for my Grandapa's 100th b-day in April and tensions were high downtown .. it was just too uncomfortable .. i miss the Jamaica from the 80s and 90s which (dont get me wrong) was bad but Now.... its Horrible .. I only stayed 4 days because of this @#$%.

This situation is outta hand...but the government over there created a monster...if the police dont adequately provide protection for the common man, they can bet that the people wont be giving this guy up so easily. With one of the highest murder rates, the people prolly look at Dudus as a better protection service than the cops.

my fam is from Westmoreland and Spanish Town...no fam in Kingston but the bloodshed is unreal

JNN had live feed of some jamaican cops getting shot up/at the other night. Watched it with my pops, it's real over there

is that on Cablevision? if so, what channel?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

How do they know this dude didn't fly outta there already?
I wonder... Private plane?
That's what I'm thinking. IF this guy was really moving serious weight he could have some cartel links that could be helping him out

Trust me on this guys, if "they" say he is still there then he is still there. In the same manner they knew how to find Pablo Escobar. I could tell you how they do it, but I'd be giving up trade secrets.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Trust me on this guys, if "they" say he is still there then he is still there. In the same manner they knew how to find Pablo Escobar. I could tell you how they do it, but I'd be giving up trade secrets.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
... Hmm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

wasn't it cell phone triangulation?

The situation down here has settled a little bit... Basically dudus dipped with some thugs and guns- the latest report is 32guns - believe me that's nothing compared to what they had down there. Right now the security forces are running up in red hills... I live in mobay - they burned a police station out here just to protest but no huge shootouts like spanish town and tivoli... Thanks to the people who give a **!k - this island needs all the help it can get

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

The situation down here has settled a little bit... Basically dudus dipped with some thugs and guns- the latest report is 32guns - believe me that's nothing compared to what they had down there. Right now the security forces are running up in red hills... I live in mobay - they burned a police station out here just to protest but no huge shootouts like spanish town and tivoli... Thanks to the people who give a **!k - this island needs all the help it can get

you live in kingston?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

It's called SIGINT or Signals Intelligence, cell phone triangulation can be used, but there are more sophisticated and accurate methods. Basically the "guys" that do this usually only provide support and advise for the indigenous troops/forces (in this case the Jamaican security forces) in order to give the local security forces a chance to take care of their own dirty laundry and to not make us seem like such eager bullies. But make no mistake...if our "guys" were directly in charge of capturing him, he would have already been in custody...and with a lot less collateral damage and loss of life. As a fellow NT'er I'd love to explain further for clarification, but I can't.

It's called SIGINT or Signals Intelligence, cell phone triangulation can be used, but there are more sophisticated and accurate methods. Basically the "guys" that do this usually only provide support and advise for the indigenous troops/forces (in this case the Jamaican security forces) in order to give the local security forces a chance to take care of their own dirty laundry and to not make us seem like such eager bullies. But make no mistake...if our "guys" were directly in charge of capturing him, he would have already been in custody...and with a lot less collateral damage and loss of life. As a fellow NT'er I'd love to explain further for clarification, but I can't.
You on some shady spy !!!$ my man
laugh.gif

Dead.

Back
Top Bottom