USC & percy miller

He looks about 5 feet tall.
laugh.gif

he can shoot...decent handles...not jet fast...hes a mid major prospect at best. id love to see him go to a st. marys or pepperdine type of program but hellhave a ton of fun at SC even as a bum on the pine

Why do yall hate so much? Maybe he will turn out to be a good player. Im not saying NBA lottery pick or even NBA player. It seems to me you guys hate to justhate. Not a good look.

It's not hate...based on that highlight tape...

the D2 point guard here at my school would absolutely murder him.

Congrats to him on the scholarship and goin there to play, but his play does not warrant it

he's breaking off dudes at USC camp. Not some Nike All-America Camp or even a USC camp for recruits. Just regular old USC summer basketball camp that anyscrub can show up to. more important than watching him in those videos, look at the guys he's playing. Horrible

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It's not hate...based on that highlight tape...

the D2 point guard here at my school would absolutely murder him.

Congrats to him on the scholarship and goin there to play, but his play does not warrant it

He needs to be at a DII school... celebrity status got him to USC....

Low-major D1 or D2 player... He might be good enough to keep his head above water at USC, but I think it's expecting a little much if you're expectinghim to ever be a serious contributor...

he was just on espns 1st and 10 and he is a trojan he got the scholarship he will play next season

MAAAAAAYBE D1... but he looks tiny, and not very athletic. Sure he drained some 3s and made some decent passes, but if you watch any of those other videos,they are all a lot more impressive than his.

Originally Posted by haiti5

he can shoot...decent handles...not jet fast...hes a mid major prospect at best. id love to see him go to a st. marys or pepperdine type of program but hell have a ton of fun at SC even as a bum on the pine
you gotta be kidding me. st marys and pepperdine have guys who can play, regardless of if you think of them as perennial top 25 teams or not. stmarys actually is top 25 right now, and no way lil romeo sees the court over there either.

he doesn't deserve a scholarship, but hey money can buy you damn near anything especially down in LA LA land

I have posted in threads about this 500 times but everyone chooses not to listen because they want their own opinions, but I go to highschool with him.
1. He is not an honors student, he is in independent study.
2. He's not even the best player on our team.
3. He hasn't played this year because he got in a fight with the coach, got other kids to quit also in order to get him fired, then came back when itdidn't work.
4. He got in cuz of Demar
5. He got in cuz of the PR like this video
6. Supposedly Master P donated 15 Mil
7. He's not 6 feet tall like he's listed...not close
8. He rocks fake Jordans to school on the daily
take it or leave it but its the truth

Originally Posted by allen3xis

He's a D2 player....and even then, not a very good one
He'd start at St. John's....I'd take him over "geno" any day of the week....(that's not saying much
laugh.gif
)

I always get a kick out of this....from Sejin Park, his "teammate" at BHHS

At 5-foot-10 and 160 pounds, he is undersized even for a point guard, but he can shoot well, has the quickness to get to the basket and a good instinct about where to pass the ball.
Master P attends most games, bringing his entourage in true rapper style.
Sejin Park, who starts at shooting guard for Beverly Hills, said he thought the audience led to Romeo the entertainer taking over for Percy the basketball player too much at times.
"Being in front of his dad and his posse, if you will, seemed to add to him playing a little more selfishly," Park said. "Sometimes, it would be better if he passed the ball a little more. Other times, he'll try to do a little extra going to the basket when two points is two points. I think he needs to get that out of his system and focus on the game instead of what the crowd is telling him."
Turcious said that, in all fairness, Romeo needed to shoot more last season on a mediocre team that finished with a 14-13 record. He's hoping that, next season, Romeo will become more of a facilitator on what is expected to be an improved offense.
Romeo's commitment to USC came as a bit of a surprise. He wasn't considered one of the top-tier talents, like his best friend Demar DeRozan, a Compton High shooting guard who gave his commitment to USC on the same day.
Romeo was being recruited more on the mid-major level.
"A lot of my friends doubt he can be a Pac-10 player," Park said. "He can't really take over a game and doesn't have Division-I level skills yet. But he looks better every time he comes to play. As of right now, I don't see him prospering at the next level."

looks like intramurals.

From a D1 player perspective, I just dont see how he will survive at this level. Like others said, D2 prospect at best. Mid Major if hes a tad bit quicker andfew inches taller.
He is a undersize guard and has no speed and athletic ability to make up for it. Tall lanky reach players will kill him on the defensive end just because itwill be hard for his size to look for his teammates. He is a liability on the defensive end as well. I know for sure he was a packaged deal with his boyderozan.

But i wish him the best, making it on a d1 team aint no joke, let alone in a strong pac 10 conference.

I believe his pops donated money equivalent to Percy's scholarship to the school, or some worthy cause.

Originally Posted by thejrob

I have posted in threads about this 500 times but everyone chooses not to listen because they want their own opinions, but I go to highschool with him.
1. He is not an honors student, he is in independent study.
2. He's not even the best player on our team.
3. He hasn't played this year because he got in a fight with the coach, got other kids to quit also in order to get him fired, then came back when it didn't work.
4. He got in cuz of Demar
5. He got in cuz of the PR like this video
6. Supposedly Master P donated 15 Mil
7. He's not 6 feet tall like he's listed...not close
8. He rocks fake Jordans to school on the daily
take it or leave it but its the truth

i dont think there fake but yea he isnt the best on our team

i thought he diden play cause sc and winter tourny casue he ditched it for a party??

Back
Top Bottom