USC & percy miller

Yo, what's the hate for? I've seen him play plenty of times and to be honest, this kid is a D1 prospect. His size, well he's about 5'10 soif your saying that that is undersized, then I guess he is. Maybe he shouldn't be at SC, who knows but he is definately a D1 prospect. How can you call himTrash? I mean, seriously. You guys just wait till next season, when he suits up for the Trojans. He's going to turn out a lot better than what anybody isthinking right now. He can make it not only in college, but possibly the next level.

Now Demar, F what you heard, he is the best player in High School Basketball today. Has the Potential to do it all. He is ready for the L RIGHT NOW. His Jwas the only question, but even that is becoming automatic. He is one and done and will be in the League in 2 years. Enough Said.

but possibly the next level.
laugh.gif

That competition he was playing against looks worse than my intramural league.

I'm not calling him an ok D2 player based off hate...I'm calling it like I see it.

A kid here that played D2 won NY state HS tournament MVP, shut down Telfair.....and he's D2....aint nothin wrong with being a D2 prospect, that is goodbasketball....I'm not saying he doesn't have skills, but not a D1 prospect, speed nor size/strength to be an effective guard at that level

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Yo, what's the hate for? I've seen him play plenty of times and to be honest, this kid is a D1 prospect. His size, well he's about 5'10 so if your saying that that is undersized, then I guess he is. Maybe he shouldn't be at SC, who knows but he is definately a D1 prospect. How can you call him Trash? I mean, seriously. You guys just wait till next season, when he suits up for the Trojans. He's going to turn out a lot better than what anybody is thinking right now. He can make it not only in college, but possibly the next level.

Now Demar, F what you heard, he is the best player in High School Basketball today. Has the Potential to do it all. He is ready for the L RIGHT NOW. His J was the only question, but even that is becoming automatic. He is one and done and will be in the League in 2 years. Enough Said.

Uhmm NO and NO!!!
eyes.gif
roll.gif
I know D2 cats that would give Lil Romeo the business and some as far as one onone capabilities. At best he is a good 24 HR Fitness player. Demar is good but nothing special word to BIll Walker. Demar isn't better than Eric G, OJ,or Rose.

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Yo, what's the hate for? I've seen him play plenty of times and to be honest, this kid is a D1 prospect. His size, well he's about 5'10 so if your saying that that is undersized, then I guess he is. Maybe he shouldn't be at SC, who knows but he is definately a D1 prospect. How can you call him Trash? I mean, seriously. You guys just wait till next season, when he suits up for the Trojans. He's going to turn out a lot better than what anybody is thinking right now. He can make it not only in college, but possibly the next level.

Now Demar, F what you heard, he is the best player in High School Basketball today. Has the Potential to do it all. He is ready for the L RIGHT NOW. His J was the only question, but even that is becoming automatic. He is one and done and will be in the League in 2 years. Enough Said.

Uhmm NO and NO!!!
eyes.gif
roll.gif
I know D2 cats that would give Lil Romeo the business and some as far as one on one capabilities. At best he is a good 24 HR Fitness player. Demar is good but nothing special word to BIll Walker. Demar isn't better than Eric G, OJ, or Rose.
@@*@*+ hate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It's not hate...based on that highlight tape...

the D2 point guard here at my school would absolutely murder him.

Congrats to him on the scholarship and goin there to play, but his play does not warrant it

There is a LOT of hate in this thread, I'm sure most of you guys hating aren't on to what scouts look for.

I've played with him a couple of times at UCLA. He always shows up with a bunch of dudes and hes OK. He does rock some suspect J's sometimes but I haveno clue how he is playing pac 10 basketball at USC.

He might be NAIA good. He is not D2 good and quite possibly D3 good. Kids from Grand Rapids would dook on him and that is not good. The PG at GVSU would murderhim with the quickness. I am not impressed. If he gets more PT than Jeffery Jordan next year, Tim Floyd should get fired.

allen3xis wrote:
A kid here that played D2 won NY state HS tournament MVP, shut down Telfair.....and he's D2....aint nothin wrong with being a D2 prospect, that is good basketball....I'm not saying he doesn't have skills, but not a D1 prospect, speed nor size/strength to be an effective guard at that level

who?

yes UCLA anc Florida

No way.

Anyways, I haven't seen him play much more than whatever highlight tapes he has out but I do have a funny anecdote to add. I go to UCLA, and a lot of NBA cats play at one of the gyms here over the summer. One day as I'm getting out of class I go up there to watch and as I walk into the gym here comes Romeo and a couple of his friends storming out, looking PISSED. Later someone told me he was trying to get some run in, but they wouldn't let him play. For what it's worth, the worst guys on the UCLA team, and even a couple guys that don't play college or anything but can really play get in.

Back
Top Bottom