USC players don't know who our VP is.

roll.gif
this video is mother $@#%##% hilarious
hilarious

I am not really surprised. I mean if I'm being honest I only get news from here and I might go to cnn.com once a month. I only have a very vague idea ofwhat Blagojevich and if they asked me this question I'd have no answer for them
laugh.gif
Once I got to college I kinda tuned out from the news, I'm surefootball players do even moreso.

laugh.gif
@ Dirty's remark.

"Euthanasia?, like the Ali G "Youth in Asia or the real Euthanasia?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

"All I care about is the Rose Bowl"
smokin.gif

It was January, if somebody would have asked me what I thought about Joe Biden, would have given them the
grin.gif

These fools were playing with these TMZ cats.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

naw man TMZ was playin them (at least most of em) , Rey Rey got played, so did Fili and a couple others.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

naw man TMZ was playin them (at least most of em) , Rey Rey got played, so did Fili and a couple others.
These dudes don't care,
laugh.gif

Fili: "The Vice President? Vice President of Lawry's"
roll.gif

Clay: "You're asking random questions. Ask someone else these questions."
grin.gif

Man I can vouch for Rey Rey's stupidity. Dude is a nice guy but not intellectually blessed. I think I read he scored a 6 on the wonderlic (SP?) exam
laugh.gif

Edit:

Here's the scores out of 50

Quarterbacks
Matt Stafford: 38
Mark Sanchez: 28
Josh Freeman: 27

Wide Receivers
Jeremy Maclin: 25
Michael Crabtree: 15
Darrius Heyward-Bey: 14
Percy Harvin: 12
Hakeem Nicks: 11

Offensive Tackles
Eben Britton: 31
Eugene Monroe: 24
Jason Smith: 23
Michael Oher: 19
Andre Smith: 17

Linebackers
Clay Matthews: 27
Brian Cushing: 23
Rey Maualuga: 15

Defensive Backs
Kevin Barnes: 41
Louis Delmas: 12

Wasnt really that funny kinds sad if you think about it ( I'm sure a cople of them were joking tho I hope so)

eyes.gif
, who gives a @@@%, this was before the Rosebowl game they were focused on that just like Sanchez said, they didn't have time to watch the damnnews.

Originally Posted by JustWinBaby

eyes.gif
, who gives a @@@%, this was before the Rosebowl game they were focused on that just like Sanchez said, they didn't have time to watch the damn news.
That's no excuse for not knowing who the VP is. The Blagojevich reference gets a pass in my book, but these dudes seem like perfect candidatesfor Leno's Jaywalking. Rey is still that dude though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

USC football players..

Cmon now these guys are more concerned with gettin laid, partying, football, and trying to make the NFL...

If i was in their shoes, i probly wouldnt care either...

Besides the VP is always overlooked....

i always find it funny when people try to make fun of a pro athlete intelligence's. At the end of the day, they dont care bc they have millions sitting intheir bank account.

Back
Top Bottom