USC Trojans vs ND Fighting Irish*Charlies Schematic Advantage* Not so fast my friend

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Ah yes, once again the most overrated team in college football is back in action in South Bend today, and I'm not talking about Notre Dame.I dont see why people hype these Trojan clowns to be a top 10 team int he country, this is the same team that got embarrassed by one of the worst teams in the country a few weeks back. All of a sudden they're gonan be a good Irish team with the best Quarterback they will be facing thus far this season? Doubttttttt it. I fully expect the Irish to completely dominate the Trojans on both ends of the field today, USC's offense is terrible and their defense will get exposed from an air onslaught by Jimmy Clausen. I wouldn't be surprised if NOtre Dame wins by 3 touchdowns to be honest. USC 10 Notre Dame 49. Claussen 32-35 450 Yards and 5 td's. USC with 5 turnovers and 110 yards of total offense.

Charlie Weis..whadup

Originally Posted by IYE2

laugh.gif
Ah yes, once again the most overrated team in college football is back in action in South Bend today, and I'm not talking about Notre Dame.I dont see why people hype these Trojan clowns to be a top 10 team int he country, this is the same team that got embarrassed by one of the worst teams in the country a few weeks back. All of a sudden they're gonan be a good Irish team with the best Quarterback they will be facing thus far this season? Doubttttttt it. I fully expect the Irish to completely dominate the Trojans on both ends of the field today, USC's offense is terrible and their defense will get exposed from an air onslaught by Jimmy Clausen. I wouldn't be surprised if NOtre Dame wins by 3 touchdowns to be honest. USC 10 Notre Dame 49. Claussen 32-35 450 Yards and 5 td's. USC with 5 turnovers and 110 yards of total offense.

Charlie Weis..whadup

jim tressell.. what up

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by IYE2

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:

laugh.gif
Ah yes, once again the most overrated team in college football is
back in action in South Bend today, and I'm not talking about Notre Dame.I dont see why people hype these Trojan clowns to be a top 10 team int he
country, this is the same team that got embarrassed by one of the worst teams in the country a few weeks back. All of a sudden they're gonan be a good
Irish team with the best Quarterback they will be facing thus far this season? Doubttttttt it. I fully expect the Irish to completely dominate the Trojans on
both ends of the field today, USC's offense is terrible and their defense will get exposed from an air onslaught by Jimmy Clausen. I wouldn't be
surprised if NOtre Dame wins by 3 touchdowns to be honest. USC 10 Notre Dame 49. Claussen 32-35 450 Yards and 5 td's. USC with 5 turnovers and 110 yards
of total offense.

Charlie Weis..whadup

jim tressell tressel.. what up

McCoys legit, he's better than Fred Davis was...
pimp.gif

DWill... shoulda been 6 wit a good throw

well theres the Tub for DWill
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
McKnight with a great blitz pick up too

I dog him when he ***$ up so Imma give him props when he shines

CarrollBooty.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

our ol' lucky charm 3pledouble. this seals it.

33040_aptopix_usc_ohio_st_football.jpg

Back
Top Bottom