USC vs San Jose St. Official Game Thread

Originally Posted by FeelMode

man im so pumped that SC football is back
pimp.gif
So true.
pimp.gif

Good game. It was hot as hell at the Coliseum.
The d-line looked really good. A lot of the freshmen played well. Promising future ahead of us. MB, Jarvis Jones, TJ Mcdonald, Devon Kennard and others. Nowonto OSU.

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Good game. It was hot as hell at the Coliseum.
Joe McNizzle finally finding out that he will have to run through some fools to get some yards,
smokin.gif

Stafon getting some carries was good to see. I really wish they would do a McKnight-Johnson combo out the backfield. Not a fan of Allen Bradford, nothingagainst him, just think Stafon, McKnight and Gable are better than him.

smh.gif
@ Gable getting carries when the score is 49-3.
smokin.gif
to him foraveraging 10 yards a carry,
laugh.gif

As long as Matt Barkley plays within the system, this team will be fine. Barkley has "Brett Favre Syndrome" which could lead to some game changingturnovers.

The wasn't impressive, IMO.

Big game next week. Night game at The 'Shoe, will be no easy task. Although we took care of business and Ohio State struggled against Navy, it will beone very tough road game.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Big game next week. Night game at The 'Shoe, will be no easy task. Although we took care of business and Ohio State struggled against Navy, it will be one very tough road game.

My feelings as well. We will see, but im at least a little bit nervous going over there

6935_1200554566502_1007694035_30649430_3162691_n.jpg

I was at the game today and it was good to have USC football back.
pimp.gif

Joe McKnight better shake this fumblitis asap.

Stephon Johnson's power running + McKnight's change of pace juke moves = Problem for defenses

Matt Barkley played conservative, but he showed signs of good things to come. He's got a strong arm, and he made good decisions today.

Defense looked good. Malcolm Smith
pimp.gif

It was a good day... They beat up on a weak SJSU team... Matt Barkley passed the quiz today, hopefully he kicks some %## in the test next week
pimp.gif

Fight on
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom