Usher - Climax (Prod. By Diplo)

Smooth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

heard this today on hot 97 i was like thank God it's not no techno bs... then i was like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you categorizing all EDM as "techno." Typical.

Originally Posted by Sellout

heard this today on hot 97 i was like thank God it's not no techno bs... then i was like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All EDM sucks though, regardless of how someone categorizes it.  It's a cancer to music.  It's setting other genres like r&b back.  I cant wait until it fades away and other genres stop making EDMish songs.

Originally Posted by Heshua

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All EDM sucks though, regardless of how someone categorizes it.  It's a cancer to music.  It's setting other genres like r&b back.  I cant wait until it fades away and other genres stop making EDMish songs.
You're probably one of those dudes who only listens to whats on the radio or popular and paints that to be the fate of an entire genre. There's still GREAT R&B out there, it might not be on the radio but who cares? You have the internet. Go out and find it and stop blaming EDM for your laziness.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're probably one of those dudes who only listens to whats on the radio or popular and paints that to be the fate of an entire genre. There's still GREAT R&B out there, it might not be on the radio but who cares? You have the internet. Go out and find it and stop blaming EDM for your laziness.
eyes.gif
You're probably one of those people that thinks they're too cool for the radio.  Sorry me and other people are glad Usher is making more R&B type music.  I have a news flash for you, whoever you're searching for on the internet and listening to WISHES they could be on the radio or be as popular as an Usher or Chris Brown or R. Kelly etc...  If they act like they dont, theyre lying.  Stop kidding yourself.

This joint is smooth as hell. Nothing major but just right for the moment. Can't even believe yall would even put Weeknd and Usher in the same sentence. That Ol Mixtape struggle voice *%% clown? I'm out

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

eyes.gif
You're probably one of those people that thinks they're too cool for the radio.  Sorry me and other people are glad Usher is making more R&B type music.  I have a news flash for you, whoever you're searching for on the internet and listening to WISHES they could be on the radio or be as popular as an Usher or Chris Brown or R. Kelly etc...  If they act like they dont, theyre lying.  Stop kidding yourself.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How can you say ALL EDM sucks when a few minutes ago you categorized it all as "techno." Your ignorance doesn't even allow you to make that statement.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How can you say ALL EDM sucks when a few minutes ago you categorized it all as "techno." Your ignorance doesn't even allow you to make that statement.
I didnt categorize it as techno.  That was somebody else.

I didnt categorize it as techno.  That was somebody else.

You're right. I apologize. I must have not even looked at the username.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Usher dun' went the Chris Brown route, in order to stay relevant.
Stop there. That Usher/Guetta track was hideous. This is nowhere close to that and neither as to what CB is putting out there.

We need the old Usher man. Have the subtleness of some electro in there infused with the heavy bass at low bpms. None of this Chris Brizzy club tunes
30t6p3b.gif

Another dude who I want to see come out with something SOON: Justin Timberlake.

FSLS was a looooong time ago. That album had a good long run.

Back
Top Bottom