Usher loses a mil for spreading herpes Vol. Let It Burn

4C030F1E-DA63-4FC5-B1F7-588E330390D2.jpeg
:emoji_eyes: :emoji_fearful:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare why are you focusing on just zinc and not a well rounded multi and/or virility supplement, that would also have you losing fat, making gains in the gym, libido through the roof, and spraying broads. You're leaving out herbs like yohimbe (if you get bored read about how the ancient Africans used it, took it in such high dosages it was a hallucinogen), horny goat weed, maca, ashwaganda and panax ginseng also give you energy and mood support, fenugreek, butea superb, and black gallinghale but you have to get it by itself usually and from Asia (via ebay/amazon).

Just grab something like this, it's buy 1 get 1 right now. Volume does typically correlate with motility so be careful https://www.a1supplements.com/epg-steel-75?PID=7370460&ref=cj#collateral-tabs

And on topic, didn't he take tests to prove he doesnt have the burn and is now countersuing

Last edited:
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare why are you focusing on just zinc and not a well rounded multi and/or virility supplement, that would also have you losing fat, making gains in the gym, libido through the roof, and spraying broads. You're leaving out herbs like yohimbe (if you get bored read about how the ancient Africans used it, took it in such high dosages it was a hallucinogen), horny goat weed, fenugreek, butea superb, and black gallinghale but you have to get it by itself usually and from Asia (via ebay/amazon).

Just grab something like this, it's buy 1 get 1 right now. Volume does typically correlate with motility so be careful https://www.a1supplements.com/epg-steel-75?PID=7370460&ref=cj#collateral-tabs

And on topic, didn't he take tests to prove he doesnt have the burn and is now countersuing
Bruh after I damn near od’d on the zinc
I ain’t touched the stuff

Zinc and celery definitely works. I was taking one a day, and It says on the label to take it with a meal. I made the mistake of taking it on an empty stomach once and definitely felt nauseous. My boy said the same thing happened to him.

After taking the combo for a week I honestly forgot about the effects, randomly hooked up with this chick I had been chopping it up with, sprayed on the mams and she was like 'that is a lot of cum', I looked down and her joints were plastered.

us Dominicans mess it too, we usually give it to girls...flows blood directly to da cookie faaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.
People down here, especially women, just now getting up on Maca too. They sell it in pure powder to stir into tea or something although I prefer pill for. Catch some on ebay even a whole foods type store for dirt cheap, ginseng, ashwaganda too.

Back
Top Bottom