Ushers Album "Here I Stand" drops in June ... Love In This Club #1 on Billboard 100!!!

Usher's 'Club' Rockets 50 Spots To Top Hot 100
[table][tr][td]
usher_03l.gif

Usher
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
March 06, 2008, 10:35 AM ET

spacer.gif

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.
Usher posts the third-largest jump to No. 1 in Billboard Hot 100 history as "Love in This Club" featuringYoung Jeezy, zooms 51-1. It also opens at No. 1 on Hot Digital Songs with 198,000 downloads, the largest first-week sum since Sean Kingston shifted 260,000 inthe Aug. 11, 2007, issue.

The track is from Usher's new album, "Here I Stand," due in June via LaFace/Zomba.

So uuuh who were the folks on here sayin Usher was no longer relevant and his reign is over??
roll.gif

I been sayin it and I shall say it again. THIS MAN IS GOING TO SHUT IT DOWN EFFORTLESSLY.

Get em Ush
pimp.gif

What a surprise, another worthless song about the club is #1.

This just goes to show you that the American youth is stupid

I still don't see this single lasting as long as "Sexyback".

Originally Posted by YardFather

Or maybe it means they like decent music?

Due in June? His single is #1 right now but his album drops in about three whole months? He better try and bump it up.

Originally Posted by S23A

Due in June? His single is #1 right now but his album drops in about three whole months? He better try and bump it up.
Not really...he'll have another banger out that'll be #1 before June...watch. This is more of a warm up single

Sums it up well

you know this Usher we talkin bout right lol? This aint Sean Kingston or Flo-Rida...He's not in the position where he has to "strike whenhe's hot"...he'll have a 'Burn/You Got It Bad/My Way'-type single to drop after this...

I Can't Win is definitely a banger. But I'm really feelin Moving Mountains. He went in on that track. The song can do without The-Dreams lil backupvocals part tho. But I guess since he wrote the song he wants to be on the track.

Ya boy never fell off. The only time he was weak was on that first album where NOBODY knew em.

Love In This Club is awesome. I hope dude don't go New-R.Kelly on us by giving us all club songs though.

Umm yea.

Back
Top Bottom