Using a childhood photo as a profile picture: Yay or nay?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

hay guise....should i put on my pants on today?

plz respond. i dont know what to do.
roll.gif

If a see a chick with a baby picture up as her profile pic on facebook I automically assume she's not attractive now so she had to resort to using a cute baby picture

but that's just me, do you OP

If a see a chick with a baby picture up as her profile pic on facebook I automically assume she's not attractive now so she had to resort to using a cute baby picture

but that's just me, do you OP

people only do this if they are are really ugly, overweight, and are embarrassed by current pictures of themselves...

people only do this if they are are really ugly, overweight, and are embarrassed by current pictures of themselves...

I've got a baby picture of myself that I use on my birthday. And one with my parents that I use on Mother's/Father's day, I need to get some photos of me with my siblings for their birthdays too. I've never gotten any issues over it, in fact most girls like it.

I've got a baby picture of myself that I use on my birthday. And one with my parents that I use on Mother's/Father's day, I need to get some photos of me with my siblings for their birthdays too. I've never gotten any issues over it, in fact most girls like it.

Sure man - dooo it! Chris Hansen calls it the "Baby Bait" - post an old picture of you so you can attract other users of the age that you are in the pic. Just don't forget to hide your age -

Sure man - dooo it! Chris Hansen calls it the "Baby Bait" - post an old picture of you so you can attract other users of the age that you are in the pic. Just don't forget to hide your age -

Back
Top Bottom