Using an APPLE interface on a PC? How to? App help? Techs please stop in!

Hello,
 I love my ipad... And read on here you canthrow the interface of a MAC onto your PC! So i did that with    OBJECTDOCKS... i got a little more to do but... Can i use MAC aps on my pc also? I heard u guys use some pretty cool ones.. sticky notes etc... Can anyone chime in with awesome apps? Pics? Links to get them? Thanks!

Hello,
 I love my ipad... And read on here you canthrow the interface of a MAC onto your PC! So i did that with    OBJECTDOCKS... i got a little more to do but... Can i use MAC aps on my pc also? I heard u guys use some pretty cool ones.. sticky notes etc... Can anyone chime in with awesome apps? Pics? Links to get them? Thanks!

There's a ton of guides on how to have a Mac OS X interface on windows, just search google.

Everything from the dock, icons, wallpapers, changing the theme, it's all there.

It's not as good as you'd think. I did it a while back and as soon as the novelty wore off it started to get annoying and I just use windows stock now.

There's a ton of guides on how to have a Mac OS X interface on windows, just search google.

Everything from the dock, icons, wallpapers, changing the theme, it's all there.

It's not as good as you'd think. I did it a while back and as soon as the novelty wore off it started to get annoying and I just use windows stock now.

Originally Posted by proper english

this is your best option
http://lifehacker.com/5815715/how-to-build-a-hackintosh-mini-for-less-than-600

That looks like a fun future project, too bad I don't have 600 lying around
ohwell.gif

???? WOW! I was going to buy a Imac years ago, But recieved a Emachines as a gift.... If i was still in school i would grab a Macbook pro or air.,.. But im not so i recently grabbed a Ipad 2... Phone-Evo, I just like the interface of an apple, i also like how Windows operates... I just want bits and peices of both. Some time kids here on Niketalk take it too far...lol, But thanks for the feedback ima check it all out.

???? WOW! I was going to buy a Imac years ago, But recieved a Emachines as a gift.... If i was still in school i would grab a Macbook pro or air.,.. But im not so i recently grabbed a Ipad 2... Phone-Evo, I just like the interface of an apple, i also like how Windows operates... I just want bits and peices of both. Some time kids here on Niketalk take it too far...lol, But thanks for the feedback ima check it all out.

Back
Top Bottom