usps track shipping?Thanks In Advanced

okay so i have a package that was shipped yesterday priority so it should take 2 to 3 days im pretty sure they should be here tommorow but the track says .. does it mean package still over where shipper is or is usps just slowin updating? and whats the chances of getting to me tommorow?
Label/Receipt Number:
Class: Priority Mail[emoji]174[/emoji]
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji]
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 1, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

does it mean package still over where shipper is or is usps just slowin updating? and whats the chances of getting to me tommorow? sorry if it doesnt belong in this thread folks. thanks for the help

usps does not track shipments (except for international). they are simply confirmations of delivery

When they say 2-3 days, they usually mean 2-3 days. I had to return a package for an exchange. They used FedEx to ship me my package, took about a week. I used USPS to send the package back, shipped Friday, arrived Monday. I also paid less for USPS.

USPS tracking is pure garbage.

I just tracked 0310 0480 0001 2471 5640 and it says there's no record of the item.

The package arrived this morning lol.

Back
Top Bottom