USPS very slow latley?

:nerd:

shipped and bought things via priority mail and they dont arrive on time, its been taking an extra 1-2 days... i know i cant be the only one with this problem.

I hope not I just sent something important yesterday

not sure, seems like its applying the to the east costs. two items i ordered took 2-3 days longer than it was supposed to arrive.

and item i sent out is already a day longer and doesnt seem like its gonna be delivered today so that will make it 2 days longer.

nah they are def slow i had a package shipped IN state priority & it took two days to get to me

Yes they are. They used to update their Delivery Confirmation. Now they just wait til it's delivered before they scan the bar code.

I haven't noticed a difference. I've shipped 4 or 5 items within the last month and they've all arrived in two days. Majority of the items were on the east coast, but one of them was to the south.

Bought something on Friday, received it yesterday.

Shipped something on Friday also, Seller received it today.

They're alright with me for now.

Last edited:
Not for me.

Shipped some kicks to LA on Saturday and they were delivered Monday morning. 

Sent them from Indy.

I think the employees/union are about to go on strike or something of that nature. The higher ups want everyone to be part-time and the employees/union aren't trying to hear that noise (as they shouldn't).

Delivery confirmation is the worst for USPS. It's not up to date at all. Service has been alright for me the past week though.

Last I checked they were on the verge of bankruptcy. Perhaps there isnt as much money to go around, thus leaving less service persons available.

I don't believe workers have the ability to strike at the Postal Service.

That being said, I read something about congress (Bush) making them pay an extreme amount for benefits of employees whom they havent even hired yet. Essentially, so Bush and now Obama can have less (marginally) total debt. The same article basically said management is doing all it can but congress needs to help.

As for the service, it seems good for me at this time. I am getting my mail every day and packages on time. Certainly the best quai-government/government agency in the USA.

i just got a delivery from usps today that was scheduled for today. not in my area i guess.

i think it just has to do with the fact that usps is more likely to be slow compared to fedex or ups. they are bankrupt aren't they?

im not talking about the tracking...

i sent something saturday and was supposed to be delivered monday. of course it didnt even get to the state by monday. still has even been processed or attempted to be delivered today.

bought some stuff, was supposed to come on friday last week, didnt arrive til yesterday.

not sure whats going on but its a PITA

BTW ive never encountered these problems before, they always got delivered right on time no problem i just thought maybe something was going on, very odd.

Bruh I'm waiting for some sunglasses that are from the US to New Zealand. Shipped on the 5th of July...

How's it take 22 days to get from Santa Clarita to LA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USPS can suck it. I'm never using them again. As of the 31st of July it's been processed through the LA sort facility. No more updates. #yesimmad

Bruh I'm waiting for some sunglasses that are from the US to New Zealand. Shipped on the 5th of July...

How's it take 22 days to get from Santa Clarita to LA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USPS can suck it. I'm never using them again. As of the 31st of July it's been processed through the LA sort facility. No more updates. #yesimmad
Ouch that sucks and it still hasn't cleared Custom's yet

Honestly USPS seems faster then usual on my part. Shipped something Friday and it arrived Monday.

Back
Top Bottom