usps .....

starting to get alot of "'notice was left at such n such time"" meanwhile no notice was ever left. is this just a lazy mailman not bothering to come deliver the merchandise or an error in the tracking system? fifth time it has happened this month

starting to get alot of "'notice was left at such n such time"" meanwhile no notice was ever left. is this just a lazy mailman not bothering to come deliver the merchandise or an error in the tracking system? fifth time it has happened this month

they always do this.... say no one answered the door when they didnt leave the damn truck
30t6p3b.gif

they always do this.... say no one answered the door when they didnt leave the damn truck
30t6p3b.gif

usps = lazy +#%@@. in duplex housing they never walk up the stairs...

usps = lazy +#%@@. in duplex housing they never walk up the stairs...

they are so damn lazy like you cant park your car near the mailbox they will just keep going

they are so damn lazy like you cant park your car near the mailbox they will just keep going

#@## usps b. i am never using them again after they "lost" a package i mailed out. i had tracking on it and everything, it never left the post office, i know one of them dudes took it. noooooooo body wanted to help me find it.

#@## usps b. i am never using them again after they "lost" a package i mailed out. i had tracking on it and everything, it never left the post office, i know one of them dudes took it. noooooooo body wanted to help me find it.

usps is the worst.....i try to avoid using them at all costs
and their customer service/online tracking is useless

usps is the worst.....i try to avoid using them at all costs
and their customer service/online tracking is useless

If they see no car in ya driveway regardless if ya home...got me in tge crib all day
Anticipating my newly won kicks off ebay only to find that dumb slip
30t6p3b.gif

If they see no car in ya driveway regardless if ya home...got me in tge crib all day
Anticipating my newly won kicks off ebay only to find that dumb slip
30t6p3b.gif

Most reliable and inexpensive shipping service in the U.S. They are supposedly revamping their tracking system by November to exceed what is currently available from competitors.

Most reliable and inexpensive shipping service in the U.S. They are supposedly revamping their tracking system by November to exceed what is currently available from competitors.

Couple times they aint even leave the slip for me. But its only happened like 2 times in last 4 years. UPS refuses to leave anything at my door and I always gotta go pick it up.

They should just do away with home delievery and make package centers (no %$%!). A place that holds on to your package for like a 2 weeks or something and you can go pick it up on your time instead dropping whatever youre doing and sitting home all day so you dont miss it..

Thats why I rarely order anything online anymore and just go to the store.

1. To try it on

2. No S&H. Plus I get it on the spot.

Couple times they aint even leave the slip for me. But its only happened like 2 times in last 4 years. UPS refuses to leave anything at my door and I always gotta go pick it up.

They should just do away with home delievery and make package centers (no %$%!). A place that holds on to your package for like a 2 weeks or something and you can go pick it up on your time instead dropping whatever youre doing and sitting home all day so you dont miss it..

Thats why I rarely order anything online anymore and just go to the store.

1. To try it on

2. No S&H. Plus I get it on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom