usps .....

Off topic but I heard you can ship tree through usps..
nerd.gif

I bought a bike a couple of years ago at the beginning of December and it was coming 2 day delivery and I had been watching the tracking. Never came the day it was supposed to so I called them and the lady said that it was because they were really busy that time of year - it should arrive in a few days.

Never came after about a week so I called back and the guy I spoke to said that it didn't matter how busy they were - it should have come within 2 days and he'd have to send out a search team to look for it - it seemed to be stuck in one of the hubs.

I always thought that seemed funny - a bunch of guys in combat gear looking for my box. Turned up the next day though.

I bought a bike a couple of years ago at the beginning of December and it was coming 2 day delivery and I had been watching the tracking. Never came the day it was supposed to so I called them and the lady said that it was because they were really busy that time of year - it should arrive in a few days.

Never came after about a week so I called back and the guy I spoke to said that it didn't matter how busy they were - it should have come within 2 days and he'd have to send out a search team to look for it - it seemed to be stuck in one of the hubs.

I always thought that seemed funny - a bunch of guys in combat gear looking for my box. Turned up the next day though.

Originally Posted by kdawg

and then when they found your box, they'd probably say something like "Package Secure"  or some other worthy one liner 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

and then when they found your box, they'd probably say something like "Package Secure"  or some other worthy one liner 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Damn USPS is THAT bad for ya'll?
I've never had ANY problems with them.If I have a package coming in they knock and the whole 9 ( no I do not work for them
laugh.gif
).

USPS is perfect, UPS is my problem

I thought this thread was about the latter............

the only way I can vouch for either one is if they have a package that has to be delivered in S.E. D.C., i'll then understand why they won't never come around.
laugh.gif
I think OP might be talking about UPS. USPS does delivery packages.. If they don't you can always find the post person around the neighborhood or call for them to redeliver it same day. UPS is the one that sucks with them lazy mutruckers. 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Damn USPS is THAT bad for ya'll?
I've never had ANY problems with them.If I have a package coming in they knock and the whole 9 ( no I do not work for them
laugh.gif
).

USPS is perfect, UPS is my problem

I thought this thread was about the latter............

the only way I can vouch for either one is if they have a package that has to be delivered in S.E. D.C., i'll then understand why they won't never come around.
laugh.gif
I think OP might be talking about UPS. USPS does delivery packages.. If they don't you can always find the post person around the neighborhood or call for them to redeliver it same day. UPS is the one that sucks with them lazy mutruckers. 

I just got scammed in a trade for several pairs of shoes, and I called the post office where I sent my shoes to the other.person and informed them I was frauded and to.return my packages since they hadn't arrived there yet and the next day they delivered them. I was heated. Then when I called to confirm the guy says did u fill out the paperwork and I said noone said I needed to submit paperwork, the guy I talked to took the trackig numbers, my jam phone number the address where they were going and said.it would.be taken care of

I just got scammed in a trade for several pairs of shoes, and I called the post office where I sent my shoes to the other.person and informed them I was frauded and to.return my packages since they hadn't arrived there yet and the next day they delivered them. I was heated. Then when I called to confirm the guy says did u fill out the paperwork and I said noone said I needed to submit paperwork, the guy I talked to took the trackig numbers, my jam phone number the address where they were going and said.it would.be taken care of

i dont even want to do buisness with em
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CHEAPER WAY TO SHIP OUT SHOES BESIDE USPS???????FEDEX?UPS? ANYWHERE ELSE?

i dont even want to do buisness with em
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CHEAPER WAY TO SHIP OUT SHOES BESIDE USPS???????FEDEX?UPS? ANYWHERE ELSE?

i never had any problems with any carrier. the worst was a package delivered 2 days late...

i never had any problems with any carrier. the worst was a package delivered 2 days late...

I've never had a problem with either USPS or UPS. Hopefully everything stays that way or else...

I've never had a problem with either USPS or UPS. Hopefully everything stays that way or else...

nothing hurt worst when i paid 3 something for my 09 spacejams to be shipped here and you read a confirmation that says "delivered" and they never came by from the jump.

on top of that i was broke after the fact.

nothing hurt worst when i paid 3 something for my 09 spacejams to be shipped here and you read a confirmation that says "delivered" and they never came by from the jump.

on top of that i was broke after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom