Uverse

I recently switched from AT&T's DSL services to their Uverse.My sole purpose for this was the drastic increase in internet speed from 1.5mbps to 12mbps. I paid the deposit and received my equipment. Two technicians have been to my house to set the wires and crap up. They said my services would be activated today at 8pm. 8pm arrives no service I called tech support they said an engineer had to come to the central office and do something or whatever and that it would be complete on the 26. I said it was unacceptable and I needed service faster than that cause I've been without internet for a week. I call back and another tech said the order has been messed around with so much that they just kept changing the date and told me he'd send the engineer out tomorrow and I SHOULD be up and running. Anybody else experience this?

SHORT VERSION
Order Uverse
Tell me my order would be ready today after two techs been to my house.
Today gets here no service
1st tech was lazy and said something to shut me up
2nd tech helps me but says he can't promise it'll be on tomorrow but it should be.
I think uverse sucks already even though I haven't used it

Same thing has happened to me recently, let me tell you my story..

I recently switched from AT&T's DSL services to their Uverse.My sole purpose for this was the drastic increase in internet speed from 1.5mbps to 12mbps. I paid the deposit and received my equipment. Two technicians have been to my house to set the wires and crap up. They said my services would be activated today at 8pm. 8pm arrives no service I called tech support they said an engineer had to come to the central office and do something or whatever and that it would be complete on the 26. I said it was unacceptable and I needed service faster than that cause I've been without internet for a week. I call back and another tech said the order has been messed around with so much that they just kept changing the date and told me he'd send the engineer out tomorrow and I SHOULD be up and running. Anybody else experience this?

SHORT VERSION
Order Uverse
2nd tech helps me but says he can't promise it'll be on tomorrow but it should be.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

SHORT VERSION
Order Uverse
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vell23

Is that a dose of sarcasam?

Naw that's dat dere misc humor.
Spoiler [+]
Which should stay on misc.

IDK what else to tell you but, try to be patient and find someway to get free internet.
Hit up a library, starbucks, mcdonalds, or scumbag steve a neighbor's wifi connection.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

SHORT VERSION
Order Uverse

I use to sale uverse (ducks)

Im sorry to all of you - its a horrible service

get bootleg cable & internet, a megashares account, torrents, and remember not to seed

Back
Top Bottom