UW HEADS...CHECK IN!!! meet-up (maybe)?

2f0d1mu.jpg
DaAznFella [email protected]

^LOL i saw that hello kitty at by george, he had some kind of candy necklace and was chasing around this girl, hahaha.

who was at chipotle's dressed as a burrito? i saw a couple of those guys too hahaha.

who was at odegaard late last night...there were a couple guys dressed as pac man and the ghost that chased him around...pretty funny stuff too lol.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^wow i wanna see pac man...

if you saw hello kitty at by george then you saw me with him, asian guy in a beanie with jordan true blue pack dunks on...and a blk lrg jacket
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]

mayn..if i had time i was supposed to be pac-man..i woulda had ghosts, cherry's, dots..the whole thing..too bad neither me or my friends had time to do it =/..theres always next year

it was so much fun juss pushing on that hello kitty head hahah

daaznfella,

i DID see you!!! i remember pointing out your shoes to my friend who was with me! it was somewhere around lunch time...1pm or something like that.

i was with a short dark asian girl...i was "dressed up" with a gray scarf, navy peacoat, and i have very FOB hair. did you see me? i dress very non-NT-like. i don't really remember what you looked like though, so i won't be able to say hi the next time i bump into you...

edit: if you thought the pac-man idea was cool, i heard some guy at mcmahon or something won the costume contest by being the "L" shaped tetris block. too bad he didn't have any other friends that dressed up as the other shapes, and fit together into a line or something. that would've been sick.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^what yr are u and what do u look like

yup around 1 pm, i had no class and was on a mission to find hello kitty (i knew who it really was) and i found "her", and brought "her" to by george to sell more candy....

oddly enough some RANDOM JAPANESE GIRL ran up behind HK, and like...tackled her...hella made me go @#%$ .... and yea the j packs were painted, sure beats the hell outta markymark25's pair :wink:
wink.gif
DaAznFella [email protected]

ur's are paintied? @#%$ wipe
haha...nd i juss sent u that link..biter..i can see teeth marks all up on it

^pics of the painted j packs?

that's some nice work~!

most tuesdays you can find me from about 8pm-12am at ougl 2nd floor on the computers doing my physics homework...hit me up then!

WHOS AT OUGLLLLLL WITH MEEEE

(monday night)

^no, yet you popped up at my house today....and you beat me to 35th through that hell hole i call traffic...what an odd day today seriously...

and richard, to respond to what you said to my girl....
"hello" hahahha

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]

man i beat both you and mark there, and i went to get philly fevre before hahaha
i was about to pay and looked to my right and she was there
then i heard a cough and mark was there

I WILL BE AT OUGL TONIGHT 7PM-12AM HIT ME UP!!!

wheres everyone???

Back
Top Bottom