UW Students: Check In

Are classes at the UW usually packed or is it a smaller classroom experience? I know it varies by class, but which of the two is most common? Any more help, would be appreciated.

BTW I know it's unfair, but even if I would have put effort in to going to college, it would have been extremely difficult because I'm an illegal immigrant. Definitely no financial aid for me. And I'm self-employed and the money I make is invested so my businesses can grow. So I have no time for college, but I have a curiosity of what reality would have been like, had I attended college. Especially since I've gotten in to physics and really become enlightened.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Are classes at the UW usually packed or is it a smaller classroom experience? I know it varies by class, but which of the two is most common? Any more help, would be appreciated.

BTW I know it's unfair, but even if I would have put effort in to going to college, it would have been extremely difficult because I'm an illegal immigrant. Definitely no financial aid for me. And I'm self-employed and the money I make is invested so my businesses can grow. So I have no time for college, but I have a curiosity of what reality would have been like, had I attended college. Especially since I've gotten in to physics and really become enlightened.
I'm taking 2 Poli Sci classes and you could definitely come in on the lectures and no one would even notice. It's a 250 student class so imagine a class with like 500 students or more. No one really cares at all.

You could definitely show up to a larger lecture class even ask questions etc.  And probably get away with going to a small class (30-40 students) for a couple days. 
Just don't be a creeper though lol.

Any UW NTers taken International Business 300 (IBUS300) with Prof. Jerry Sullivan still got their Country Analysis Report willing to help a brother out? Ive been swamped with other projects and just need an example paper so I can get an idea of what to do for it. PM me! or email me [email protected] Good lookin.

he's changed the format dude. plus there are already examples up in the syllabus and emails he sent out. i'm in that class right now, my buddies took it with him in the past and it's different criteria than what is expected for now. your basically on your own man.

Anyone here take AFRAM 101 (Intro to Afro-American studies) with RETMAN? I just need an easy non-business class and its seems like this might be the only one that would fit into my schedule..

Yeah, what else is an easy non-business class? I'm doing ACCTG 303, ACCTG 311, IS 320 or MGMT 300 or OPS MGMT. Anyone else doing accounting here? I would take concert season but that's all full...

good luck with jane reich dude, hella people have to repeat that class. doucharme is a joke, i got old tests for you for that class if you need it. take special educations, edspe 404, easiest class in the world. and don't ever take mamani for opmgt, take pilcher only.

Originally Posted by nicholaslongrussell

good luck with jane reich dude, hella people have to repeat that class. doucharme is a joke, i got old tests for you for that class if you need it. take special educations, edspe 404, easiest class in the world. and don't ever take mamani for opmgt, take pilcher only.

Yeah man I heard. I dropped it cause I heard her or Ducharme won't change the final, which happens to be the same day. I'm not trying to commit GPA suicide lol. Plus I heard Jane does not curve and the median/average grade in that class is in the mid 2.0's...OUCH

Originally Posted by nicholaslongrussell

Yeah man I heard. I dropped it cause I heard her or Ducharme won't change the final, which happens to be the same day. I'm not trying to commit GPA suicide lol. Plus I heard Jane does not curve and the median/average grade in that class is in the mid 2.0's...OUCH

Anyone taking LSJ 320, SIS 335, SOC 374, or LSJ/CHID 332? Or anyone have Sharan Brown, Ron Joseph Smith, or Jonathan Wender before? They're not on ratemyprofessor.

Im signed up for AFRAM 101 cause MGMT 320 filled up before I could sign up. It's a 101 class so I hope its a breeze, has anyone taken this? Do i REAAAALLLLY need to go to Quiz Sections on Friday? hahah cause I just wanted classes M W this quarter so i could use the other days for a job.

Last quarter for me!!!!!!!! Who else is graduating in spring? Any plans for the summer? Thinking of going to NYC and possibly Vietnam

Originally Posted by 35KD

Anyone taking LSJ 320, SIS 335, SOC 374, or LSJ/CHID 332? Or anyone have Sharan Brown, Ron Joseph Smith, or Jonathan Wender before? They're not on ratemyprofessor.

Wender is the @@%%.  I'm an LSJ minor and got a 4.0 in his class.  Homie is a former cop who sued his department over some marijuana-affiliated issue.  Pretty dope, look it up on Googs.

Graduating this quarter.
roll.gif
@ you guys thinking and AES class is a walk in the park.

^ Obvious spammer. Dude should be banned.
But anyways I'm real excited for this upcoming year are you guys? I'm a seeeeenior!

Back
Top Bottom