UW Students: Check In

look out for me i'm dressed up as a scientist (aka bummy @#%$ clothes)

Team Pacific Northwest​

How are the UO heads going to be at the top of our forum? Unacceptable.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

:lol:
laugh.gif
LOVE the school spirit! :pimp:
pimp.gif

(too bad we can't do anything about them being so high above us in the BCS tho :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

blasphemy! :wow:
eek.gif

enjoy undergrad while you can! :lol:
laugh.gif
"LOVE is getting the shoes you want because YOU want them...
NOT because everyone else does.."​

How do you pronounce OUGL?

Is it Oh-Gull or OO-Gull?
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

whoa. i'm gone for the wknd and all of a sudden the new layout kicks me in the face.
eek.gif

anyhoo, how's school treating the rest of you?
devil.gif

Has anyone ever had REINHARDT,WILLIAM P. as a Chem 152 professor? Is he good?

edit:

Oh, and here's the rest of my winter schedule, how's it looking? Too hard? Manageable? I took Math 120, Chem 142, and Engl 111 this quarter.

[table][tr][th=""]SLN[/th] [th=""]Course[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Credits[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Meetings[/th] [th=""]More
Information[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Days[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [th=""]Location[/th] [th=""]Instructor[/th] [/tr][tr][td]11463[/td] [td]CHEM 152 B[/td] [td]LC[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]GENERAL CHEMISTRY[/td] [td]MWThF[/td] [td] 130- 220[/td] [td]KNE 120[/td] [td]REINHARDT,WILLIAM P.[/td] [td]Library Reserves
Researching? Start here [/td] [/tr][tr][td]11476[/td] [td]CHEM 152 BM[/td] [td]QZ[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]GENERAL CHEMISTRY[/td] [td]T
F[/td] [td]1130-1220
830-1120[/td] [td]SWS 230
BAG 236[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]13138[/td] [td]ESS 100 A[/td] [td]LC[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]DINOSAURS[/td] [td]WTh[/td] [td] 330- 420[/td] [td]KNE 130[/td] [td]NESBITT,ELIZABETH A.[/td] [td]Researching? Start here [/td] [/tr][tr][td]14757[/td] [td]MATH 124 F[/td] [td]LC[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]CALC ANALYT GEOM I[/td] [td]MWF[/td] [td]1130-1220[/td] [td]MEB 238[/td] [td]PERKINS,PATRICK[/td] [td]Researching? Start here [/td] [/tr][tr][td]14759[/td] [td]MATH 124 FB[/td] [td]QZ[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]CALC ANALYT GEOM I[/td] [td]T
Th[/td] [td] 100- 220
1130-1220[/td] [td]BLD 392
EEB 054[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]16754A[/td] [td]POL S 201 A[/td] [td]LC[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]INTRO POL THEORY[/td] [td]MW[/td] [td] 900-1020[/td] [td]SMI 120[/td] [td]TURNER III,JACK[/td] [td]Researching? Start here [/td] [/tr][tr][td]16758A[/td] [td]POL S 201 AD[/td] [td]QZ[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]INTRO POL THEORY[/td] [td]TTh[/td] [td] 930-1020[/td] [td]MEB 237[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total credits: 17.0 [/td] [/tr][/table]

^ i heard dinosaurds is extremely boring x 1000, and there is too much work for a 2 credit class....that's just what i heard tho,

I had Reinhardt for chem 152... I heard he was originally teaching the honors chem for a little bit or something. I absolutely hated that class. He can beentertaining at times, but I am horrible at chem. I really didnt like the way he taught since I did not fully understand. Have fun with him!

Oh, I took dinosaurs... it wasnt THAT boring. I liked it a lot, but I was also interested in dinosaurs and I like geology. Nesbitt is awesome though, she isalso very entertaining. Im highly amused by accents.
laugh.gif

BTW, I have taken a bunch of random classes that i heard were cool. if you like learning about murder, I suggest when the class comes around, SOC 275(murder)or take SOC 287 sociology of sexuality. Best part is at the very end of the quarter, you can ask her any questions you want. I&S credits!!!! music 160(Folk Music) is EXTREMELY boring, but also VERY EASY at the same time. It was taught by grad students when I took it freshman year. most music classes areboring to me anyways. I also took music 116, dont take it. Intro to american popular music is interesting, but gets boring during music you dont want to hear.I kind of want to take appreciation of architecture sometime (arch 150 I think...) ok I rambled on long enough.
happy.gif

eh... 2.0. I gave up since I wasnt getting enough help, and I knew I wasnt going into pre-med. I think the only reason why I passed is because I becamefriends with the lead T.A. since not very many people respected him since he looked like the biggest geek. But he was really nice, and my lab partner and Ibought him beer since he was all about drinking. Had cans full of it all around his office. But anyways, it helped out my grade since I got incredibly mad athow poorly I did and he knew I was pissed. No one dared to talk to me after tests, except for my lab partner.

Just keep in mind, Im horrible at science, so I assume you will do better than I did.

Back
Top Bottom