V.2015 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

Your not listening one bit.it will interfere down the line

Once yaw get a house gov can out a lien on it. But whatever you will be back on NT making a thread about it lol

She pays a little out of her check
Never interferes with her pay check
Just her tax return

Which one is it though?

Is she paying/rehabing, or basically getting her wages garnished. It seems like she's lying to you if that's the statement you're making.

Quick question
I plan on marrying my girl this year
Probably towards the very end
Our income will put us in the 6 figure tax bracket
How can i still keep my money
Without getting taxed
Also my girl has government student loans
So she never get her tax return
After marriage how can I ieep my money and make sure they don't take my return since we will be married

Answer:

File form 8379 Injured Spouse Allocation

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8379.pdf

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8379.pdf

Talk to a Tax professional though.

Nah I'm listening I just don't give a **** :lol:
Telling me to break up with a good girl cause of her student loans :lol:
NT be too damm funny
I mess with u superb I really do
But nah
Back to the topic at hand

Man you're really delusional. You're mentioning marraige, when people try to give you the foundation of what marriage is, you completely disregard the assistance. Trust me, when your life is in shambles because of HER financial decisions it will effect you. Not only that, you have to imagine how it'll look to your peers once you're forced to live with her financial actions. The fact she hasn't even taken the initiative says she doesn't care. She can rehab her loans for pennies a day, but you don't get that she doesn't care about her current situation.

Anyone content with owing the government isn't financially responsible and has no real plans of being.

This is the topic at hand, you are going to marry a chick that will ruin your tax life, financial life, house life, car life, and anything. A marriage is a union not only in God's eyes, but also in banks, and the IRS eyes.

At least I know I can sleep knowing I gave good advice to someone about finances as opposed to just reading over it and shaking my head.

No ones attacking you, they just want you to wake up before it's too late.

Appreciate u tryna look out

Last edited:
At this point the guy might as well try to minipulate his W-4 in order to break even or owe a little instead of having his refund garnished if he gets married.

When you are joint and your spouse has a garnishment situation you aren't getting out of it. I would strongly recommend having her start paying the student loan back, they have programs that will get them out of default, to the guy saying she is lying is probably on point because they don't garnish tax refunds unless you are in serious default.

*Attention* All yall you who get high returns and ballout:

INVEST
This is your opportunity to boss up ( watching your money grow)
or be your own boss ( start a business)

Some ppl at this like a come up, to get things they always wanted.
This could be a gateway to higher level living if you move wisely.

enFlourishment

Last edited:
I know it's already been said, but it's best not to view (and spend) your return as a bonus. it's your OWN MONEY. it could've been sitting in an investment account this past year instead of in the government's hands.

Wheres villansfinest villansfinest
Dude is always clutch during tax season with the info

here i am! read through the first few pages already... glad to see so many folks trying to share information and suggestions or advice. i'm trying to work up the energy to give this thread my best, but as others have said, feel free to post a question or send a pm if you'd like to talk about anything.

happy tax season! get that paper!

I got 2 withholdings too, and after student loan interest I'm getting a whopping $666 :evil:

Might have to up my withholdings by 1 this year since most of that (if not all of it) is coming from my yearly bonus.

Yep seems like you can. Probably be a extra $60 per month on your checks but you will zero out at the end of the year

NT be too damm funny
But nah

Not telling you to break up but make proper adjustments so that you don't caught in the mess. Like leave her name off your house lien etc.

NT be too damm funny
But nah

as a general rule, never take advice from Superb.

ever,

like not even if there was a zombie apocalypse and it was just you & him left, and he told you that you two need to stick together to survive,

you take your chances alone.

as a general rule, never take advice from Superb.

ever,

like not even if there was a zombie apocalypse and it was just you & him left, and he told you that you two need to stick together to survive,

you take your chances alone.

But you were asking me for a job last month and because untold you no, now you want to say this..ahh mayne

But you were asking me for a job last month and because untold you no, now you want to say this..ahh mayne

:lol: what?

asking you for a job?

:smh: now you lying perb?

I'll paypal you a thousand dollars right now if you can show me proof of me ever saying that.

let alone me asking anyone on this forum for job advice. :lol:

boy you better go on with your v6 mustang.

Last edited:
:lol: what?

asking you for a job?

:smh: now you lying perb?

I'll paypal you a thousand dollars right now if you can show me proof of me ever saying that.

let alone me asking anyone on this forum for job advice. :lol:

boy you better go on with your v6 mustang.

U don't have a thousand

Don't act like you don't remember dude

And I got a new Cadillac truck now

U don't have a thousand

Don't act like you don't remember dude

And I got a new Cadillac truck now

you're right I got far more than that. :lol:

offer still stands, you can make up all the dumb **** you want.

and maybe some of these dudes will believe you, but not me bro.

never that. I know you a phony.

Last edited:
@Superb who is this accountant who handles your taxes? Just whoever happens to be on shift at h&r? 

Back
Top Bottom