V for Vendetta appreciation?

I haven't seen it in years, but without a doubt it's one of my all time fav's
Who else loves this movie?
v_for_vendetta.jpg

Ive been making a movie pick up list for the weekend, I need to add this to it....def. appreciated
smokin.gif

"beneath this mask there is more than flesh, beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof" - V
pimp.gif

It's been a while since i seen this movie. I got to see it again. This movie was deep to me. It had a nice message to it. I wish they wouldh'veshown his face though.

movie is siccck
pimp.gif

like how they didnt ever show his face.
wudda made it cliche
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Someone post the V alliteration
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

good movie.

laugh.gif
All i can think about when i think about this movie as of late was the guy in the mask in that lady gaga video.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Someone post the V alliteration
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom