*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

Please tell me why I was extra hyphy this morning when I woke up, I thought May 30 was the release date of Seeing Sounds. I was so giddy until I found out thatI confused the Wale release date with the N.E.R.D release date.
indifferent.gif
I was sodissapointed it was like asking for a Dreamcast for christmas and not getting it. But Wale's mixtape will keep me strapped until June 10th
pimp.gif

looking forward to this joint like crazy since the Carter III is dripping with wackjuice.

maybe this will be the breath of fresh air i need....

looking forward to this joint like crazy since the Carter III is dripping with wackjuice.

maybe this will be the breath of fresh air i need....

I can't allow myself to listen, I need the retail in my hand!

Atleast that's what I'm saying while I'm away from a cpu, posting from my SK
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
I wish I had that much willpower. Evenso, these are only 30 sec snippets, and they don't include the hidden tracks. 30 secs to me is great, but Iknow the potential of these songs. When the bridges and breakdowns come in, it just elevates it even higher...so there is a lot to still be sought after.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Eh, it's okay. I'll be getting it but I'm not as excited as you guys. It has a more grown-up feel to it than Fly or Die. Maybe since P has been droppin all these duds, I'm just not excited.

i dunno bout you, but usually everything i hear from NERD....i dont like. But after a few spins.....IT HITS!
Same...3rd listen of the snippets and I'm officially hype. I need this in my life. I really didn't hear a song I couldn't see myselfliking. And I ain't even heard the bridges and beat switchch ups at the end of tracks. Maybe Today is a good day
nerd.gif

so what's this about them goin in wit scientists so they could make you see the sounds while listening to their music (hence album name)? is it true orjust something i heard?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

so what's this about them goin in wit scientists so they could make you see the sounds while listening to their music (hence album name)? is it true or just something i heard?

laugh.gif
No idea what you are talkin about but the way Pharell explained itis somewhat similar to how Kanye "sees music". He said their music takes a physical form, its so powerful that it shapes like a gorilla (hence, thealbum cover). After that BS, I wouldn't put them past bringin in some "scientists" so they could "experiment" with some"substances" though
eyes.gif

June 10th couldn't come sooner... or could it
nerd.gif

yo which band played on the tracks for these cuts? it sounds half live/ half digital? doesn't sound like pharrell did just assuming from what In My Mindand his solo productions sound like

Couldnt hold out on listening....of these snippets the whole album is going to rock...

Anti Matter is going to be my joint

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I stopped at the intro [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I'll wait for the album to drop[/color]

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

yo which band played on the tracks for these cuts? it sounds half live/ half digital? doesn't sound like pharrell did just assuming from what In My Mind and his solo productions sound like

Eric Fawcett & Brent Paschke from Spymob helped out on the tracks.

^ respect the support, but you do know with the real cd, you can just rip the tracks to your itunes

Back
Top Bottom