*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

i'm the exact opposite, on my first listen of the album, Laugh About It was my favorite song. It signals the perfect ending to a great album to me.

It's not a perfect ending, because it leaves you wanting more. It's like a "damn why you ending already?" type of thing. In my casethough, I guess it leaves me wanting to listen to the album again. I seriously have listened to it at least 10 times in the last couple days.

Love this album. I haven't taken out of my car since Tuesday. Top 4 + 1:

Sooner Or Later

Love Bomb

Spaz

You Know What

Lazer Gun ( I know it's not on the U.S. but I love this song, it should've been the 13th track)

Real talk, I need to blaze and listen to this. I wanna go on a journey
pimp.gif

Ok, I've been listening to this album for the past 2 days, & this %+@! is seriously addicting. Yeah You is moving up my list, everything about thatsong captures me. This will have my ears on locked for weeks to come.

"I'm more like a vulture, far from a dove,
Don't you mistake this ma, this is not love.
It's lust. No cuddles & hugs,
This is for floor & rugs..."

pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

yo baby doll gets so little love its crazy....glad i see it on alot of lists....im not in the mental place to make a list at the moment

and deepinthajeep....im gonna bother you about an old #!% song i ask you for repeatedly

B.I. - Ride Wit Me

laugh.gif
i doubt you still have it you passed it to me centuries ago
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Yea man, give me a day or so and I'll pm it to ya????

Wow, that's one of my all time favorite B.I joints. I always told him I thought it was a single. You still listen to him?

---

Locked Away and Improvised Jam are both incredible too - I mean, do these guys have any bad songs at all?!
It even reads well:

You make life worth livin'
You make time worth spendin'
You make love worth givin'
So why ain't, we worth, admittin'?

wow this is some great music. im pretty lucky to have stumbled on this post bc i didnt really listen to nerd before. Im a fan now.

Love Bomb is just so genius...

The little sounds with the horns at the very end of the song is so beautiful.

I just love the attention to detail N.E.R.D. has musically. They really are seeing sounds.

N.E.R.D. is now my favorite music group, ever.

just like FoD,
I liked some songs from the start but others are starting to grow on me: love bomb, spaz, everyone nose (remix), happy

\\//

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Locked Away and Improvised Jam are both incredible too - I mean, do these guys have any bad songs at all?!
It even reads well:

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

yo baby doll gets so little love its crazy....glad i see it on alot of lists....im not in the mental place to make a list at the moment

and deepinthajeep....im gonna bother you about an old #!% song i ask you for repeatedly

B.I. - Ride Wit Me

laugh.gif
i doubt you still have it you passed it to me centuries ago
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Yea man, give me a day or so and I'll pm it to ya????

Wow, that's one of my all time favorite B.I joints. I always told him I thought it was a single. You still listen to him?

---

It even reads well:

roll.gif
@ thet reaction

i search for his material on the REG all i came across was a freestyle ....and that was long ago i remember nothin about it...and yeah ill wait for that PM...

and...improvised jam???

55373910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom