\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

[h2]N*E*R*D x EW Interview, Nothing Due October 19th Confirmed[/h2]
Posted by Mika on Sep 24, 2010 • (2 comments)

Pharrell: “We’ve tried to make the lead-up to this new album be like an Easter egg hunt, telling you one thing, and then like two months later it’s another date. We’re really good at that. In two seconds, there could be another release date.

[h2]N*E*R*D x EW Interview, Nothing Due October 19th Confirmed[/h2]
Posted by Mika on Sep 24, 2010 • (2 comments)

Pharrell: “We’ve tried to make the lead-up to this new album be like an Easter egg hunt, telling you one thing, and then like two months later it’s another date. We’re really good at that. In two seconds, there could be another release date.

cant wait. especially since im still seeing sounds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That Cover
pimp.gif
Terry Richardson???
i'm probably one of the biggest NERD fans on here, but i haven't been impressed with soe of the newer stuff that i heard...still gonna give it a listen when it drops tho...tey've never disappointed before

Looks like it. So excited for this album. I've been playing "In Search of" to warm up for this release.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That Cover
pimp.gif
Terry Richardson???
i'm probably one of the biggest NERD fans on here, but i haven't been impressed with soe of the newer stuff that i heard...still gonna give it a listen when it drops tho...tey've never disappointed before

Looks like it. So excited for this album. I've been playing "In Search of" to warm up for this release.

Back
Top Bottom