VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

Quote:
Any word on if things will still be going on after 6pm? Does the court have lights, because I am definitely trying to get a good run in.
til finish..as thats like 5 hours..

My bones aint got that much time in them...

But I am lookin for a DJ if anyone knows a good one. That doesn't play techno or house.

No offense to my Bmore crew.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^
Or Omar...

His Delfonics, Chi-Lites, Dramatics, Stylistics, "this is the ORGINIAL version right dare playa" sandals, shorts, and black dress socks d.j.-in aaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss...

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Word this dude Omar got a starched & pressed suit just for the occasion, with the three buttons on the top removed so his taco meat and Jesus piece can be seen.

All this dude needs now is some Texturizer a gold tooth and a greasy face and the cipher will be complete, word to the dude that threw Larenz Tate down the stairs in Dead Presidents.

This cat Rocky gonna have his house be the epicenter of something big. Gonna have hidden white women in every room including the pantry on some Playboy Mansion type @#%$. Gonna have all types of white women available, ranging from The Jewish Princess to the Stay At Home Mom, credit card sold seperately.

My-T.
Here it is, a groove, slighty transformed...
Did you know that Rakim wrote that?
THESMOKINGSECTION X ITUNES

Quote:
^Or Omar...

His Delfonics, Chi-Lites, Dramatics, Stylistics, "this is the ORGINIAL version right dare playa" sandals, shorts, and black dress socks d.j.-in aaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss...
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Word this dude Omar got a starched & pressed suit just for the occasion, with the three buttons on the top removed so his taco meat and Jesus piece can be seen.

All this dude needs now is some Texturizer a gold tooth and a greasy face and the cipher will be complete, word to the dude that threw Larenz Tate down the stairs in Dead Presidents.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Quote:
I just spit my gatorade all over my screen. Thanks man.

You sure it wasn't that vitamin water flavor that you love? Hit me up so we can figure out the ride situation.

Quote:
This cat Rocky gonna have his house be the epicenter of something big. Gonna have hidden white women in every room including the pantry on some Playboy Mansion type . Gonna have all types of white women available, ranging from The Jewish Princess to the Stay At Home Mom, credit card sold seperately.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

When I find a DJ.. I will see if I can have a Comedy hour featuring T Battle.

And Parada...I have addressed the beefin...or anyone who thinks it's an option. Just know an Ambulance and possibly the Po Po will be called.

The Ambulance for the person tryin to beef and the Po Po for me riding off with a scowl and smile on my face.

I promise I won't beat anyone up. I will beat you down. Ah try fa Test Mi.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^^^ You betta nurse that joint before you step back out on the court man...because before the other day when you hurt you ankle...I had never seen a left shoe look like a right shoe...I thought your foot was backwards.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
Gonna have all types of white women available
Has he lost his religion..Is the greed goin get 'em
He's having HEAVEN on earth will his wings still fit em!!​

That doesn't play techno or house.No offense to my Bmore crew.​

lololol
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Skins, skins baby...ding da ding ding​

Quote:
I have a changing area where you can freshen up and shower.
:smh:
smh.gif

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

^^ Negro.. I didn't mean area as in.

out back by the moat.. lol...

I meant the Masta Bath.. No Pun intended.. well kinda!! lol

"Hores bath" lololololol
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

never met duke but.. if the door is open... I am down....

I already know this shall be a comedy fest.
love it

Back
Top Bottom