Va$htie x Jordan II "Lavender"

laugh.gif
that's what happens when you +$%* your way to the top.

Went from Nike iD at 255 Elizabeth to this.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif

This. But I'm sure my girl would like these if they released.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif

This. But I'm sure my girl would like these if they released.

congrats to her!

i know if JB made one of my PS'es into a a actual colorway, I'd be estatic too. Even though they kinda swagger jacked me by using my blue sole method to all their future clear sole release.

congrats to her!

i know if JB made one of my PS'es into a a actual colorway, I'd be estatic too. Even though they kinda swagger jacked me by using my blue sole method to all their future clear sole release.

This colorway is cool to me. I'm going to get them for Wifey and my Lil' Mama. I like to see my favorite ladies in J's or any other good looking shoe. Doesn't have to be J's, even though I am biased with the J Brand.
pimp.gif

This colorway is cool to me. I'm going to get them for Wifey and my Lil' Mama. I like to see my favorite ladies in J's or any other good looking shoe. Doesn't have to be J's, even though I am biased with the J Brand.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

I didnt know designing and adding a different color to a shoe were the same thing...who is this chick anyway?

Some hypebeast who $++*+* Pharrell, apparently that enables you to design basketball shoes.  

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

I didnt know designing and adding a different color to a shoe were the same thing...who is this chick anyway?

Some hypebeast who $++*+* Pharrell, apparently that enables you to design basketball shoes.  

I swear to god NT is home to some of the most jealous and salty people. The ##$% Is wrong with some of y'all?

Congrats to vashtie.

I swear to god NT is home to some of the most jealous and salty people. The ##$% Is wrong with some of y'all?

Congrats to vashtie.

why yall hate on her.
jus cuz she doin her thing and
made something yhu prolly goin buy for
yhur girl anyway. jus ket her do her

why yall hate on her.
jus cuz she doin her thing and
made something yhu prolly goin buy for
yhur girl anyway. jus ket her do her

Back
Top Bottom