VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

Im tryna tell dude stop making things official so quickly but the boy won't listen. Here he is griping again already.

Last edited:
How was everyone's V-day? Bout to post my entire day...Ironically, one of the most relaxing days I've had in a while.

@pepperjackchees and @Toretto you guys just need to find out the girls that do like you. most girls are clueless when it comes to approaching someone they like.

Definitely. I knew I'd be settling, in terms of my standards, had I ended up being with the girl I posted about, for multiple reasons. Got a lil used to the consistent interaction over the past few months, but I'm good now...gone && ain't looking back. Far better women out here; for me, and in general.

Last edited:
Hahaha c'mon man, some chicks you have to put in work to get in their pants. The old fashion n' traditional "wine n' dine" way.

Never. Ain't even had a kiss yet

Wait, you neva' kissed a woman?! You mean to tell me all those sneakers you got in ya closet haven't even attracted *******s?!? Hol' up bruh, I do not believe. Your trolling.

+

Drove up 50 miles to shorty college. Gave her flowers when she came down an opened the building door. She was so embarrassed and red faced :evil: . Asked if I wanted to see her dorm room and I was like "Awwww sooki-sooki now! 8) ". Come to find out her dry roommate was sitting on one of the dorm beds surfing the laptop. Introduced myself to her and had a decent conversation. We then proceeded to headout to the vehicle and get some gas. Went to the gas station and then plotted where to go for dinner. Shorty hadn't traveled in the surrounding areas before so she was clueless to where the restaurants and places in general were. She did happen to know of a plaza in the neighboring towns where there was a movie theater and possible restaurants surrounding the area. So we took a chance and headed there, and low and behold we found some restaurants. So we drove up and down the plaza n' shopping strip deciding where we were going to eat. We decided to eat at Carabba's Italian Grille. Only a 10 minute wait, proceeded to go sitdown and when she unbuttoned her peacoat bruhs..... The chesticles plopped out so firm, perky and round. *Bites fist*. I just wanted to ravage her right then n' there in the restaurant. After i seen her jug game was on point that night, I told her to go wash her hands before me. I did that so I could look at that behind while she walked to the bathroom. Her caboose was lookin prime rib, yo. I thought to myself, "yeah, I gotz to hit this." So I ordered the lobster ravioli, shrimp scampi appetizer for us to share and she had the garlic mashed potatoes and sirloin steak. Ha some great conversation for about 45 mins and then proceeded to head to the movie theaters. (Restaurant bill cameout to $51.26 by the way. And she offered to pay, but cats like me don't want ladies to pay for jack.) I was so angry coming to find out that the town we were in didn't have any midnight showings of movies. She even wanted to go into a movie that already had started, but the cashiers were off duty and not at the desk. So we just went back to the whip to talk and listen to music for 45 mins. I wanted to make a move so bad but the date was going so well, that I didn't wanna mess it up. So after 45 mins, I bring her back to campus to take a little tour around the college and drop her off. We got some French kissing in and I gripped those cans ever so firmly as I had my tongue down her throat. I tried and playing with her hoohaa but she grabbed my hand as soon as she got moist and threw my hand away. Sons, I was about to burst right there and then in my pants, when I felt how chubby her hoohaa was. :smh: . Bruhs, Ima keep this chick around and try and slay her. She asked me when were chilling again and offered to come back home so we could hangout Friday or Saturday. I was like hell yeah.

6/10 overall on Valentines Day.

Hahaha c'mon man, some chicks you have to put in work to get in their pants. The old fashion n' traditional "wine n' dine" way.

Wait, you neva' kissed a woman?! You mean to tell me all those sneakers you got in ya closet haven't even attracted *******s?!? Hol' up bruh, I do not believe. Your trolling.

+

Drove up 50 miles to shorty college. Gave her flowers when she came down an opened the building door. She was so embarrassed and red faced
devil.gif
. Asked if I wanted to see her dorm room and I was like "Awwww sooki-sooki now!
glasses.gif
". Come to find out her dry roommate was sitting on one of the dorm beds surfing the laptop. Introduced myself to her and had a decent conversation. We then proceeded to headout to the vehicle and get some gas. Went to the gas station and then plotted where to go for dinner. Shorty hadn't traveled in the surrounding areas before so she was clueless to where the restaurants and places in general were. She did happen to know of a plaza in the neighboring towns where there was a movie theater and possible restaurants surrounding the area. So we took a chance and headed there, and low and behold we found some restaurants. So we drove up and down the plaza n' shopping strip deciding where we were going to eat. We decided to eat at Carabba's Italian Grille. Only a 10 minute wait, proceeded to go sitdown and when she unbuttoned her peacoat bruhs..... The chesticles plopped out so firm, perky and round. *Bites fist*. I just wanted to ravage her right then n' there in the restaurant. After i seen her jug game was on point that night, I told her to go wash her hands before me. I did that so I could look at that behind while she walked to the bathroom. Her caboose was lookin prime rib, yo. I thought to myself, "yeah, I gotz to hit this." So I ordered the lobster ravioli, shrimp scampi appetizer for us to share and she had the garlic mashed potatoes and sirloin steak. Ha some great conversation for about 45 mins and then proceeded to head to the movie theaters. (Restaurant bill cameout to $51.26 by the way. And she offered to pay, but cats like me don't want ladies to pay for jack.) I was so angry coming to find out that the town we were in didn't have any midnight showings of movies. She even wanted to go into a movie that already had started, but the cashiers were off duty and not at the desk. So we just went back to the whip to talk and listen to music for 45 mins. I wanted to make a move so bad but the date was going so well, that I didn't wanna mess it up. So after 45 mins, I bring her back to campus to take a little tour around the college and drop her off. We got some French kissing in and I gripped those cans ever so firmly as I had my tongue down her throat. I tried and playing with her hoohaa but she grabbed my hand as soon as she got moist and threw my hand away. Sons, I was about to burst right there and then in my pants, when I felt how chubby her hoohaa was.
mean.gif
. Bruhs, Ima keep this chick around and try and slay her. She asked me when were chilling again and offered to come back home so we could hangout Friday or Saturday. I was like hell yeah.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
good read ... you got us worried with that previous post.

+

Drove up 50 miles to shorty college. Gave her flowers when she came down an opened the building door. She was so embarrassed and red faced :evil: . Asked if I wanted to see her dorm room and I was like "Awwww sooki-sooki now! 8) ". Come to find out her dry roommate was sitting on one of the dorm beds surfing the laptop. Introduced myself to her and had a decent conversation. We then proceeded to headout to the vehicle and get some gas. Went to the gas station and then plotted where to go for dinner. Shorty hadn't traveled in the surrounding areas before so she was clueless to where the restaurants and places in general were. She did happen to know of a plaza in the neighboring towns where there was a movie theater and possible restaurants surrounding the area. So we took a chance and headed there, and low and behold we found some restaurants. So we drove up and down the plaza n' shopping strip deciding where we were going to eat. We decided to eat at Carabba's Italian Grille. Only a 10 minute wait, proceeded to go sitdown and when she unbuttoned her peacoat bruhs..... The chesticles plopped out so firm, perky and round. *Bites fist*. I just wanted to ravage her right then n' there in the restaurant. After i seen her jug game was on point that night, I told her to go wash her hands before me. I did that so I could look at that behind while she walked to the bathroom. Her caboose was lookin prime rib, yo. I thought to myself, "yeah, I gotz to hit this." So I ordered the lobster ravioli, shrimp scampi appetizer for us to share and she had the garlic mashed potatoes and sirloin steak. Ha some great conversation for about 45 mins and then proceeded to head to the movie theaters. (Restaurant bill cameout to $51.26 by the way. And she offered to pay, but cats like me don't want ladies to pay for jack.) I was so angry coming to find out that the town we were in didn't have any midnight showings of movies. She even wanted to go into a movie that already had started, but the cashiers were off duty and not at the desk. So we just went back to the whip to talk and listen to music for 45 mins. I wanted to make a move so bad but the date was going so well, that I didn't wanna mess it up. So after 45 mins, I bring her back to campus to take a little tour around the college and drop her off. We got some French kissing in and I gripped those cans ever so firmly as I had my tongue down her throat. I tried and playing with her hoohaa but she grabbed my hand as soon as she got moist and threw my hand away. Sons, I was about to burst right there and then in my pants, when I felt how chubby her hoohaa was. :smh: . Bruhs, Ima keep this chick around and try and slay her. She asked me when were chilling again and offered to come back home so we could hangout Friday or Saturday. I was like hell yeah.

:lol: :pimp: good read ... you got us worried with that previous post.

:lol: :smokin

Still, valentines day you didn't have proper dining and movie plans before arrival? Then no plans for the after? For shame buddy, this ain't a 1950s hs movie.

+

What a moving story

:evil:

I guess I've give my V-day story TL;DR

A lil about me:
I'm 29 turning 30 (in May). My last relationship was about 2 years ago that lasted 6 months and before that, about 4 or 5 years prier I was in one lasted a few years. So between my last relationship and V-Day 2014 I've been getting yambs through every avenue (POF, OKC, NYC/Long Island streets, and tinder). I was never looking for a relationship so everything was gucci. Last year I started reading a lot (mostly black American history) [Here's some of the books I've read post 659] and I stopped picking up chicks altogether and spent most of my time in the library and teaching my lil brother (16 y/o) what I've been reading. Around December I decided that I'm going back into the game and back the grind but this time I'm only messing with chicks of value and try to get chicks that I would quote in the Black Woman Appreciation Thread :lol:. No fly by birds. Now that I'm back in the game. One thing I noticed was that my rap game increased 10 folded due to me knowing how to discuss with people what I've learned so getting women was easier and I can keep their attention both on and offline easily. In December alone I chopped 8 girls down. Now adding Tinder mid-late December my numbers were the same if not more in January. Towards the end of January I grew tried of OKC, POF and dropped them and only used Tinder when a chick engage in conversation with me. At this point everything is cool. Most of the OKC chicks I've met were cool with being FWO (Friends With Obamacare). Get my drift :D So, I was not about that V-day life.

Now it's a 2/9:
I'm in the store and I get a match and a message right after it on tinder (which is rare for me). So I do my tinder thing and what's so different is that the chick would give very long messages (example). So we go back and forth and she gives me her number (without me asking. another rare thing for me). So at this point I usually text the chicks and set up a smash date (and try to get some nudes in the process). But She texted me that we've been texting back and forth for 2 hours. So I decided to call her (this is out of my tinder norm) (Text). We chopped it up on the phone for a 30 mins and the vibe was definitely there. So the next day I texted her saying we have to meet. She was fine with that and suggested for the 14th not knowing it was V-day. I'm like whatever and we set it. (Text1, Text2).

Now it's V-day
We meet up at bar in NYC @7pm. It was a cool lil spot. She thought I looked better than my pics (I get that a lot) and I saw that she had a bit of chest and butt action going on. So at 1st appearance, we good. In the bar, everything went extremely well as we chopped it up. The vibe, the energy was all there and we find out that we had a whole lot in common (which was weird for both of us). We end up going to another bar about 9:30pm. Here things get more physical as we both have been drinking a bit and everything continues to go well. We leave that bar at around 1am to go a diner as I was hungry as hell. A side note; our conversation never stopped from 7pm until we got the the diner we literarly never stopped talking. Crazy. So, we continue in the diner everything is still going well. Now in my head I'm calculating how much money I spent (the more money I spend the more aggressive I get in getting the yambs). I spent around $60 but she spent easily close to $150 (every bill was split, she paid the taxi and some drinks & shots) Manhattan is expensive. This math throws me off my game and I fall back on getting the yambs. Crazy. After the diner I kissed her g'nite and we went about our way (There's more to it but that the jest of it). This is the text I got the next morning.(text1, text2) The day was worth it in my book. I have not doubt in my mind that I can get the yambs but the question is; Is this chick worth giving up my forever alone card. Only time will tell now. I'm seeing her again on the 21st.

And that's my story. I added all the texts to give you guy a well rounded story. This is my most comprehensive post since I joined NT. :lol:

I guess I've give my V-day story TL;DR

A lil about me:
I'm 29 turning 30 (in May). My last relationship was about 2 years ago that lasted 6 months and before that, about 4 or 5 years prier I was in one lasted a few years. So between my last relationship and V-Day 2014 I've been getting yambs through every avenue (POF, OKC, NYC/Long Island streets, and tinder). I was never looking for a relationship so everything was gucci. Last year I started reading a lot (mostly black American history) [Here's some of the books I've read post 659] and I stopped picking up chicks altogether and spent most of my time in the library and teaching my lil brother (16 y/o) what I've been reading. Around December I decided that I'm going back into the game and back the grind but this time I'm only messing with chicks of value and try to get chicks that I would quote in the Black Woman Appreciation Thread :lol:. No fly by birds. Now that I'm back in the game. One thing I noticed was that my rap game increased 10 folded due to me knowing how to discuss with people what I've learned so getting women was easier and I can keep their attention both on and offline easily. In December alone I chopped 8 girls down. Now adding Tinder mid-late December my numbers were the same if not more in January. Towards the end of January I grew tried of OKC, POF and dropped them and only used Tinder when a chick engage in conversation with me. At this point everything is cool. Most of the OKC chicks I've met were cool with being FWO (Friends With Obamacare). Get my drift :D So, I was not about that V-day life.

Now it's a 2/9:
I'm in the store and I get a match and a message right after it on tinder (which is rare for me). So I do my tinder thing and what's so different is that the chick would give very long messages (example). So we go back and forth and she gives me her number (without me asking. another rare thing for me). So at this point I usually text the chicks and set up a smash date (and try to get some nudes in the process). But She texted me that we've been texting back and forth for 2 hours. So I decided to call her (this is out of my tinder norm) (Text). We chopped it up on the phone for a 30 mins and the vibe was definitely there. So the next day I texted her saying we have to meet. She was fine with that and suggested for the 14th not knowing it was V-day. I'm like whatever and we set it. (Text1, Text2).

Now it's V-day
We meet up at bar in NYC @7pm. It was a cool lil spot. She thought I looked better than my pics (I get that a lot) and I saw that she had a bit of chest and butt action going on. So at 1st appearance, we good. In the bar, everything went extremely well as we chopped it up. The vibe, the energy was all there and we find out that we had a whole lot in common (which was weird for both of us). We end up going to another bar about 9:30pm. Here things get more physical as we both have been drinking a bit and everything continues to go well. We leave that bar at around 1am to go a diner as I was hungry as hell. A side note; our conversation never stopped from 7pm until we got the the diner we literarly never stopped talking. Crazy. So, we continue in the diner everything is still going well. Now in my head I'm calculating how much money I spent (the more money I spend the more aggressive I get in getting the yambs). I spent around $60 but she spent easily close to $150 (every bill was split, she paid the taxi and some drinks & shots) Manhattan is expensive. This math throws me off my game and I fall back on getting the yambs. Crazy. After the diner I kissed her g'nite and we went about our way (There's more to it but that the jest of it). This is the text I got the next morning.(text1, text2) The day was worth it in my book. I have not doubt in my mind that I can get the yambs but the question is; Is this chick worth giving up my forever alone card. Only time will tell now. I'm seeing her again on the 21st.

And that's my story. I added all the texts to give you guy a well rounded story. This is my most comprehensive post since I joined NT. :lol:

all this reading and no pic.

what's wrong with you bruh :smh:

If I put her out there like that then I would have to put myself out there like that. Too soon for all that. So use your imagination. Come to think about I have no pics of her. I deleted tinder.

Still, valentines day you didn't have proper dining and movie plans before arrival? Then no plans for the after? For shame buddy, this ain't a 1950s hs movie.

Bruh, me and her didn't know the area well at all. We can't look up restaurants without actually checking out the facilities first. What if we pulled up to a beat down Italian restaurant? then we'd have to find another place. Our preconceived plans were dinner and a movie, though.

What you do on V-Day @MarkAntony

Back
Top Bottom