Valentine's Day in socal

Where's everyone going for Valentine's Day?

Anyone have any suggestions for restaurants?

All of them are doing $200 per couple dinners 
mean.gif

frown.gif

Valentine's Day is a joke. But, if you just started dating a girl, you kind of have to do something. But, having been with my girl for a couple of years, I told her I am not paying inflated prices for Valentine's Day and she gets it. If we need to go out, we actually go the day before when prices are 1/2 the cost and enjoy just as well...

Plus, roses are 1/2 the cost the week before and after. If your girl demands something for Valentine's Day, she should be dumped.

Last edited:
s***, im cooking for my girl. Not trying to spend $200 on dinner

& my homie hired me to cook for him & his chick the following day..

Last edited:
Real talk cooking together is a better approach. You work together to make something, save money, & avoid madness. Bring out some wine, drinks, rose, candy, or whatever you got her. Then enjoy a nice quite night.

Still gotta make some reservations and buy a card and flowers. i hate how much she puts on this ******** holiday.
As I said, outside of dating someone new (where you are almost obligated to do something on V day), if you've been bf/gf and she demands something for V day, she's getting dumped in my book. That's not a quality girl.

Any romantic/nice restaurants in the LA area.  New to the area.  A romantic mexican place would be amazing. 

I'm a happy camper, last year my chick and I got burgers at a mom and pops place by my pad. She hates waiting ! 

Last edited:
Don't even know. Staying in sounds good/cheap to me.

First Valentine's Day when we're in the same area (long distance for 2 years)

Back
Top Bottom