Valkyrie / The Curious Case of Benjamin Button / Seven Pounds

jpzx

Supporter
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anybody else tryin to see these? Valkyrie and TCCBB come out on Christmas Day (obviously I won't beseeing them Christmas Day) and Seven Pounds comes out on the 19th. I'll definitely be checking all these out because they look interesting. Tom Cruisestars in Valkyrie, Brad Pitt stars in TCCBB, and Will Smith stars in Seven Pounds. Will anybody else be seeing these?[/color]

Seven Pounds (12.19.08)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (12.25.08)

Valkyrie (12.25.08)

Absolutely. Valk and Benjamin B look very interesting, and I dont miss a Will Smith movie.

it's been a while since i've been to the movies, these 3 make me wanna go on christmas.

thewrestler_galleryposter.jpg
FTW

The Seven Pounds trailer has to be the most vague trailer of all time. All it does is show emotional moments with no context or backstory.

Seven Pounds and Benjamin Button for sure.

Valkyrie I'd like to, but I'll wait to hear the reviews first.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

The Seven Pounds trailer has to be the most vague trailer of all time. All it does is show emotional moments with no context or backstory.
Yea they did a great job with the trailer it makes you wanna go just to see what he's upto.

i cannot tell you how many years i have been waiting to see TCCBB...i might pull a 3 movie day with that, valkyrie, and the spirit.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Yea they did a great job with the trailer it makes you wanna go just to see what he's up to.

I didn't mean it in a positive way. The trailer just seems like a ploy to get people to see it by showing as much Will Smith as possible. I heard theactual plot is very depressing, so they didn't want to scare people away by showing too much.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Yea they did a great job with the trailer it makes you wanna go just to see what he's up to.

I didn't mean it in a positive way. The trailer just seems like a ploy to get people to see it by showing as much Will Smith as possible. I heard the actual plot is very depressing, so they didn't want to scare people away by showing too much.
Exactly what i thought the first time i saw it...they revealed little to no plot at all which really turned me off to seeing it in the theatersunless i hear some absolutely fantastic reviews

So is there any reviews on any of them? There should be one on Seven Pounds by now..

The only movie that matters is the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. With that said I plan on saying the other 2 films you mentioned, plus the Wrestler.Definitely a fantastic winter for cinema. Don't forget Revolutionary Road is coming out soon as well, plus Milk and Frost/Nixon just came out.

Back
Top Bottom