Vancouver, Canada for the weekend

me and a bunch of friends going to vancouver canada for the weekend. going for a bday. anyone from or around the area that might know good club spots? i wasthinking either boss or gossip. plus wanted to do bottle service also. thanks in advance

you MIGHT get a lil more help in the PNW forum....but then Im not sure if any Canadians frequent it or not

Stop in seattle, PNW FTW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this girl i know from Cali just all of a sudden decided to go there to for some reason

Bottle service? Yeah, it ain't serious like that up here dude lol (ie, our night life sucks).. Go without it man..

Go put yourself on the guestlist tho.. http://dose.clubzone.com/...ub/Gossip_Nightclub.html
Still, you might wanna grease the bouncer ($20 a head should be good) to skip the guestlist line too..
Just don't expect much.. Vancouver night life = teh suck.

Celebrities on Sunday when Crookers is gonna be there is going to be insanely bumpin, i would recommend going to that.

Originally Posted by Sneaks23

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Bottle service? Yeah, it ain't serious like that up here dude lol (ie, our night life sucks).. Go without it man..

Go put yourself on the guestlist tho.. http://dose.clubzone.com/...ub/Gossip_Nightclub.html
really? well i wanted a booth to sit down and drink. so i assume your recommending me gossip?
Eh, I'm kinda indifferent to everything.. Anyways, up to you on the bottle service but yeah.. It's not like this is Vegas where bottleservice is kinda mandatory.. Give them a call..

Originally Posted by AC4Three

^ You're from Vancouver? I should have known given your avy...
laugh.gif
My avi has nothing to do with being from Vancouver.. Big Country = the truth.. lol

really? well i wanted a booth to sit down and drink. so i assume your recommending me gossip?
Eh, I'm kinda indifferent to everything.. Anyways, up to you on the bottle service but yeah.. It's not like this is Vegas where bottle service is kinda mandatory.. Give them a call..
ok. ill take note on the bottle service. might be a better idea to just buy shots from the bar. im mainly looking for a asian crowd with hip hopmusic.

Sneaks23 wrote:

swyftdahoe wrote:

Eh, I'm kinda indifferent to everything.. Anyways, up to you on the bottle service but yeah.. It's not like this is Vegas where bottle
service is kinda mandatory.. Give them a call..

ok. ill take note on the bottle service. might be a better idea to just buy shots from the bar. im mainly looking for a asian crowd with hip hop music.

Fabric, or the old Atlantis.

/thread

(Hope you brought your bulletproof vest)

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Sneaks23 wrote:

swyftdahoe wrote:

Eh, I'm kinda indifferent to everything.. Anyways, up to you on the bottle service but yeah.. It's not like this is Vegas where bottle
service is kinda mandatory.. Give them a call..
ok. ill take note on the bottle service. might be a better idea to just buy shots from the bar. im mainly looking for a asian crowd with hip hop music.

Fabric, or the old Atlantis.

/thread

(Hope you brought your bulletproof vest)

is there really a drug war going on in vancouver right now?

^^^simple answer, yes.

but atlantis and some of the other asian clubs have been sketchy places since way before that. triads or whatever.

regardless, its vancouver, you dont need to go to an asian bar, theres asians in every bar.

(ive never understood the attraction of going to a bar where everyone is of one race... care to help me out?)

Originally Posted by canadian bball

^^^simple answer, yes.

but atlantis and some of the other asian clubs have been sketchy places since way before that. triads or whatever.

regardless, its vancouver, you dont need to go to an asian bar, theres asians in every bar.

(ive never understood the attraction of going to a bar where everyone is of one race... care to help me out?)

traids? please those are just asians who think they are hard. And yea there is a gang war going on right now.

Also check out shine on friday nights, and Wild Coyote on saturdays, strictly hip hop and 80% filipino lol.

Originally Posted by vintuc

^^^simple answer, yes.

traids? please those are just asians who think they are hard. And yea there is a gang war going on right now.

Also check out shine on friday nights, and Wild Coyote on saturdays, strictly hip hop and 80% filipino lol.
wait so im not trying to get shot up in canada. but im only going to be there saturday night.

Originally Posted by vintuc

^^^simple answer, yes.

wait so im not trying to get shot up in canada. but im only going to be there saturday night.
lol You're from the States.. You'll be fine.. It's just Canada.. We just freak cuz it ain't the norm..
Just mind your biz and you'll be okay..
NOTE: if you die, not my fault.. lol

Yea definitely Fabric if you're looking for mainly asian w hip hop music. I'm a chick so I like Gossip bc there's a huge dance floor. Don'texpect anything crazy though haha.

Also I laughed at the thread title. Just something funny about you having to point out that Vancouver's in Canada.
tongue.gif

And the gangs have been pretty bad lately but pretty much if you keep your mouth shut you're good. And if you end up going to the clubs in gastown DONTwander around for a cab because East Hastings is pretty close and that's just not a place you want to be at night while drunk. In addition, if you'rewaiting for a cab outside the club, a man in a blue van called the 'gypsy cab' will offer you a ride lol. He also offers his 'card', which is ascrap of paper with GYPSY CAB and a phone number written in pen haha

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Yea definitely Fabric if you're looking for mainly asian w hip hop music. I'm a chick so I like Gossip bc there's a huge dance floor. Don't expect anything crazy though haha.

Also I laughed at the thread title. Just something funny about you having to point out that Vancouver's in Canada.
tongue.gif

And the gangs have been pretty bad lately but pretty much if you keep your mouth shut you're good. And if you end up going to the clubs in gastown DONT wander around for a cab because East Hastings is pretty close and that's just not a place you want to be at night while drunk. In addition, if you're waiting for a cab outside the club, a man in a blue van called the 'gypsy cab' will offer you a ride lol. He also offers his 'card', which is a scrap of paper with GYPSY CAB and a phone number written in pen haha
haha well im from seattle and theres a vancouver washington but then again no one would make trips out to there so i guess you got a point lol.but yeah i went to fabric once i think. the set up of that place is pretty weird. im leaning towards gossip but considering fabric.

I'm like 5"11 and got nothing but stonefaces in that club. It was my asian friend's bday so my ex and I went and he's lik 6"2, we'reat least a head taller than everyone else, and everyone just mean mugged us all night. So awkward lol.

Gossip plays great dance music, the Plaza's not too bad. I go to more pub type places. I love the Blarney Stone but it's like the whitest club ever.Irish music and all that. Great times though.

^ lol Asians just like to mean mug 'cuz we're mental midgets. I apologize on our behalf. Vancouver = poser city.

Anyways, TS.. have fun.. don't die (you won't)..

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I'm like 5"11 and got nothing but stonefaces in that club. It was my asian friend's bday so my ex and I went and he's lik 6"2, we're at least a head taller than everyone else, and everyone just mean mugged us all night. So awkward lol.

Gossip plays great dance music, the Plaza's not too bad. I go to more pub type places. I love the Blarney Stone but it's like the whitest club ever. Irish music and all that. Great times though.
oh negative no irish music lol. haha yeah us asians are pretty short. our ratio is like 3:1 right now. we actually have more girls then guys butif you and your friends wanna come out we kick it pretty hard. everyone is friendly too
happy.gif

^ lol Asians just like to mean mug 'cuz we're mental midgets. I apologize on our behalf. Vancouver = poser city.

Anyways, TS.. have fun.. don't die (you won't)..
haha i hope not. ive had good experiences with vancouver. just havent been back in so long. i went when boss was atlantis and gossip was plush ithink. its been awhile. thanks everyone for their help
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom