Vancouver Canucks owner sets sights on buying the Hornets

The majority of players actually like Vancouver. They just couldn't tolerate the inept ownership and front office. The citizens there treated the players great of court. The Grizzlies shouldn't have left. I miss those blk/red/teal uniforms.

Canucks Sports should have never sold the team in the first place, and now they want a franchise back?
They panicked once they started to lose money, so if they were willingly to unload the Grizzlies without hesitation, don't think they should deserve to own a new team. 

Canucks Sports should have never sold the team in the first place, and now they want a franchise back?
They panicked once they started to lose money, so if they were willingly to unload the Grizzlies without hesitation, don't think they should deserve to own a new team. 

Originally Posted by will068

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Another NBA team in Vancouver would be a mistake.
Vancouver = Top 3 city worldwide

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I mess with West Van City
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How bout no, Hornets to Vancouver would be a bad move. Canada can not hold two NBA franchise, been there done that, and look what happened. Plus Paul is leaving in a year, so that team would rough sell to fans. Move the Hornets to a city that actually craves a team, I dunno like Seattle.

How bout no, Hornets to Vancouver would be a bad move. Canada can not hold two NBA franchise, been there done that, and look what happened. Plus Paul is leaving in a year, so that team would rough sell to fans. Move the Hornets to a city that actually craves a team, I dunno like Seattle.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Canucks Sports and Entertainment never owned the Grizzlies.

Aquilini, and company didn't buy the company until 2004.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Canucks Sports and Entertainment never owned the Grizzlies.

Aquilini, and company didn't buy the company until 2004.

NBA to Vancouver PLEASE.  Grizzlies were just unlucky the first time around with poor decision making in the front office.. the Steve Francis thing is a whole other story.  I'd like to see this happen ASAP 
happy.gif

NBA to Vancouver PLEASE.  Grizzlies were just unlucky the first time around with poor decision making in the front office.. the Steve Francis thing is a whole other story.  I'd like to see this happen ASAP 
happy.gif

When is Seattle going to get that new arena up and running.

I liked what this one caller said on local vancouver radio:
NBA players wouldn't be able to bring their drugs through customs

And like others have said it wouldn't work in Vancouver under the current CBA. you have like 6 powerhouse teams, and all the other clubs are stuck with the left over players.

Also don't compare vancouver to toronto. MLSE the people that own the Raptors are a disorganized company.
Just look at the Leafs and how they've been doing

When is Seattle going to get that new arena up and running.

I liked what this one caller said on local vancouver radio:
NBA players wouldn't be able to bring their drugs through customs

And like others have said it wouldn't work in Vancouver under the current CBA. you have like 6 powerhouse teams, and all the other clubs are stuck with the left over players.

Also don't compare vancouver to toronto. MLSE the people that own the Raptors are a disorganized company.
Just look at the Leafs and how they've been doing

Back
Top Bottom