Vancouver thread.

Might be different now that the release date got moved? Seems to be Dec 22nd now, gonna ask around next month :smokin

confirming that thunder will be here on the 22nd, at footlockers downtown (robson ones for sure), and nike metro / oak ridge (i believe, might be wrong on the latter, but metro for sure)

confirming that thunder will be here on the 22nd, at footlockers downtown (robson ones for sure), and nike metro / oak ridge (i believe, might be wrong on the latter, but metro for sure)
Thank you for the info!

Talk about putting in work! How were you able to confirm, constant nagging of the employees, friends who work there, etc.?

So Nike did delay the release to supply all the thirsty sneaker-heads, :lol:. I'm just happy the Thunder 4s isn't a NDC release only....

@illmatic

Nah @nikevancouver on twitter mentioned they were releasing on the 22nd, and one day I just happened to pop by the Robson foot locker to check out the kdv, and luckily the dude who was working was a sneaker head and saw my bred ivs and we got into a conversation, and next thing u know we chatting about the xi and thunders. He told me he'd be lining up at his own store for the thunders (just so happened he's my size), and that there was only one pair (aka, beat it) but he told me the dt footlockers would be getting it in extremely limited quantities (my guess would be a 8-12 size run). Nice dude. Wouldn't surprise me if cat was on NT.

I'd be willing to bet the metro stores have it too. I haven't decided if I'm gonna hold out or not, what I'm really looking for are the foam stealths in a 8.5 so if anyone has any connects, hook a brotha up!

Thunders were a easy cop for me. Went to Victoria for the holidays and figured the thunders wouldn't even make it here. I called Complex for the hell of it, and they got 24 pairs! Showed up on release day and there ended up only being 5 people in line when the store opened!

To each their own I guess, I skipped the breds cuz I wanted the thunders instead, I buy what I like.

Thanks trix

Last edited:
Fair enough.

On that note, are the Knicks AJ1's coming out in Canada? Haven't heard anything about these...

Going up to Vancouver tomorrow, what's some spots that should I check out? Also, do you guys know if the Black/Red XI's are widely available still (I know kinda late now, but hoping lol)

Haven't heard anything but don't see y they wouldn't (re jordan 1)

Last edited:
New to NT. Just got me some lebron x jade and Christmas Edition.

Waiting for AJ1 Chicago Bulls in January.
You guys mostly line up or do you guys reserve any of these releases.

Joker

has anybody seen any GS Breds kicking around anywhere? I know the adult sizes are obviously all gone...looking for a 4Y

i think u should be able to walk in and get some of either or. what size u lookin for?

Back
Top Bottom