Vanessa from Bernie Mac...My How You've Grown VOL. Hey...She's Legal Yo

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

It's cool.

. But yall OD on calling people ugly when I've seen some of you. Lets just say.......nah I'd rather not.

My-T.
20fyon9.jpg

shots fired.
remembering that post with da entire picture, yeah they definitely were
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

This dude's room is smaller than the Air Jordan XII box. He has no opinion.
so, i still smash chicks that look better then her on da regular in this lil room
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Sexual chocolate
laugh.gif

here's a PERFECT example of a dime piece thats just as dark as as vanessa that i would PROUDLY walk around in broad daylight with.

l_d337a8f914794c7688b5a4c3b686baf4.jpg

PYT from da peaches and cream video, Natasha Ellie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so that "oh she's dark do NT thinks she's ugly" argument can be thrown right out da window.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Sexual chocolate
laugh.gif

here's a PERFECT example of a dime piece thats just as dark as as vanessa that i would PROUDLY walk around in broad daylight with.

l_d337a8f914794c7688b5a4c3b686baf4.jpg

PYT from da peaches and cream video, Natasha Ellie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so that "oh she's dark do NT thinks she's ugly" argument can be thrown right out da window.

Shes good looking the other chick is not.
Precisely.

I actually love dark skinned women but she simply is not that great looking. Although sometimes NT does tend to be a little harsher towards dark skinned women, I agree with masses. [Greg from RW/] She's not that hot [/Greg from RW]

i love dark skinned women but this chick's face is unattractive to me. i don't know why people are saying she's too dark though because she's not..

is that too dark, too?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by r0yalty

This dude's room is smaller than the Air Jordan XII box. He has no opinion.
so, i still smash chicks that look better then her on da regular in this lil room
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dog, I've seen that [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]thing[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] you call "wifey"...stop frontin'[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom