Vans black/white checkerboard shoes

anyone know why I am having virtually no luck finding these in an 8.5 online? Do they just not make this colorway anymore? Seems like a classic, I justs ASSumed theyd always be in production

3305552207714040_1.jpg

anyone know why I am having virtually no luck finding these in an 8.5 online? Do they just not make this colorway anymore? Seems like a classic, I justs ASSumed theyd always be in production

3305552207714040_1.jpg

im not finding the store locator on their site, Im just seeing dealers. Interesting that these arent just on vans.com

im not finding the store locator on their site, Im just seeing dealers. Interesting that these arent just on vans.com

If you really want some and don't mind paying 15$ more, just customize a pair on the their website.

If you really want some and don't mind paying 15$ more, just customize a pair on the their website.

Go to local malls and theres bound to be a Vans store somewhere. I would avoid doing the custom vans option on their site. Way to expensive to make something that already exists

Go to local malls and theres bound to be a Vans store somewhere. I would avoid doing the custom vans option on their site. Way to expensive to make something that already exists

im in NC.............Journeys sells Vans for instance, but they dont have these. Ive never seen an actual Vans store, other than an outlet once in Vegas

im in NC.............Journeys sells Vans for instance, but they dont have these. Ive never seen an actual Vans store, other than an outlet once in Vegas

Back
Top Bottom