Vans Syndicate x Jason Jesse

Vans Syndicate has worked with Jason Jesse before, and now they are bringing him back to do some more work. Thistime around, Jason Jesse is working on another Sk8 Hi. The shoe features an all leather upper, with a tan piping around the midsole. The Sk8 Hi also has a cutoff back on the heel. These pictures aren't official, so check the THREAD formore up to date pics and information.

courtesy of offthewallsite.com

I like!
smokin.gif

Those are unbelievably dope. The first Jason Jessee (it's two e's, dammit!) Syndicates are some of my favorite Vans. I only wish I woulda gotten theSk8-His along with the Old Schools.

Vans Syndicate never fails to impress me. Just as I showed you the new Jason Jessee Sk8 His a few posts ago, thistime around is a brown pair that is sampled. They say 011, so we probably won't be seeing these until Spring or so. Don't forget to check out theTHREAD for up to date information.

courtesy of offthewallsite.com

I have the first Jason Jessee S8 Hi's and they are one of my favorite shoes, when I went back for the old skools all they had was a 12 when I needed a 13.These look just as good, and all of the syndicate line is usually really good quality.

Back
Top Bottom