vans x simpsons any info? *edit now with list of artists*

The Taka Hayashi ones are so nice. Too bad I probably won't be able to get my hands on a pair.

Oh well, it's just more money in my pocket anyway.
Smile

damn im not a vans type of dude but the art work on some of these shhoes are crazy

they did they thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"dont look down yeah them jay's on my feet"

I'm a huge Simpsons fan and I was so disappointed to see people lined up outside of DQM at 10:30 in the morning. I dislike Vans but these I wouldn't mind buying. I was a little hesitant after hearing the $100 price tag on them already. Then after waiting like 20 minutes on line (the store opened at 11:30) I went to the front and asked how much they were charging, and was told $150. Bounced right afterwards.

I'm incredibly disappointed.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​

Does anybody know if there were plans to make more general release simpsons related shoes from vans?

For some reason, when I first heard about the concept, I've always thought a simpsons shoe would have to have one of those donuts with pink frosting and sprinkles emblazoned on the heel.

Either that or something inspired by the Treehouse of Horror series.

^They were 125 I believe.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I was so excited about these until I saw the price. :smh:
smh.gif
AIM- [email protected]Buy My Size 10 SB's!!!Buy My Size 12-13 Dunks!!!My Collection

I love Vans lately and have been wearing them alot, but I'm not wearing shoes with the simpsons on them.

"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

I e-mailed KICKS/HI earlier today and received a reply saying they were sold out of the entire series.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​

I took some pics so you guys can see how detailed they really are.....

The Stash's aren't screen-printed like a lot of them.

The designs are actually leather peices stiched on....pretty nice for a pair of Vans, I was surprised.

Too bad they didnt even make them in my size though

Anyone have OG Smurfs and want to come off the fat laces? Please PM me or email me at [email protected].http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Quote:
AAclaire420

Quote:
Yeah Im pretty sure I saw your chick down there, she was behind me.....

Kinda a shorter, blond chick right? I heard her on the phone with someone the whole time, guessing it was you.......

Yeah that was her and that was indeed me on the phone with her...It's funny but she actually spends more time and UNDFTD than I do (Stupid Work)...

Anyway I ended up with a pair of Stash's, David Flores SK8 Hi's, and as a suprise B-Day gift from the wife a pair of the Futura's...All will be worn to death...

Yea, the detail on the shoes are crazy. I thought the Gary Panter ones were just prints, but the sketches are actually etched into the shoe!

The prices for the simpson joints are surprising to me... I can't believe the demand for these were so high! mmmmmmmm... high....

Yeah Kevin some of the shoes were really detailed nicely,I was surprised.

The Gary Panter ones were funny though....I thought they were leather like some of the others but I realized when we saw them in person that they are like lasered rubber or something......

My friend bought a pair and threw them in his trunk before I got there. I asked to see his so he went and grabbed them and when he pulled them out of the box they were like wet :x
sick.gif

The shoe had been like sweating in the trunk (it was 115 out that day but still it was gross)

Congrats to your friend on his wedding though! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Yeah that was her and that was indeed me on the phone with her...It's funny but she actually spends more time and UNDFTD than I do (Stupid Work)...

Anyway I ended up with a pair of Stash's, David Flores SK8 Hi's, and as a suprise B-Day gift from the wife a pair of the Futura's...All will be worn to death...

Yeah I saw her picking up the Stash for you...that was nice of her to take care of you for your birthday 8)
glasses.gif
Its chill cuz there arent too many other NT'ers in town really......
Anyone have OG Smurfs and want to come off the fat laces? Please PM me or email me at [email protected].http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Same thing happened with my David Flores pair...I opened them up and they were all moist...I think it's because it was really humid here in Vegas that day...I remember I purchased some shoes in Orlando a couple years back while I was down there on Vacation and the same thing happened with them as well...

.... sigh

still in the search of a 9/9.5 in the mr cartoon edition
White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // [email protected] // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

vegetaray246

You're the first person that I've seen wear the Simpson Vans.

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

Back
Top Bottom