Varejao Doesn't Want To Return To Cleveland Cavaliers

Link
November 26, 2007 - 5:05 pm
Varejao_Anderson_cle.jpg
ESPN -
Anderson Varejao's frustration with his contract status has finally come to a head.

Saying he is waiting for Cleveland General Manager Danny Ferry to "show me that he values my contribution to the team," Varejao said in an exclusive phone interview with ESPN.com this weekend from his home in Vitoria. "I just want to be treated fairly, and I don't think Danny's done that."

Varejao expected to be helping the Cavs defend their East crown by now.

"I wanted to come back," he said. "I love the fans, and I really love my teammates. But there are others there that have made it very difficult. It's gotten to the point that I don't want to play there anymore. I'm just hoping for a sign-and-trade at this point."

Ferry isn't ready to give up on bringing Varejao back.

"We fully understand that negotiations can be emotional," Ferry told ESPN.com. "As for Anderson's potential to remain a Cavalier and put this behind us, we value his presence in this organization on and off the court, and that has not changed."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at this flopping bum

motivator1500812.jpg

There could not be enough stonefaces to give to this bum. NOT ENOUGH.

Log ∞ (
indifferent.gif
x
) =
indifferent.gif

It's the inevitable. He and his agent ruined it with Cleveland. Now he needs to find a fool that'll give his "fair" share.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

It's the inevitable. He and his agent ruined it with Cleveland. Now he needs to find a fool that'll give his "fair" share.
True. But nobody would give him a fair share. He is just not worth it.

Wow, who cares about this guy (besides Danny Ferry apparently)....seriously....he's HORRIBLE. The Cavs need a little help on the offensive side so Lebroncan calm down and save some of this ridiculous play for the playoffs. Varejao just needs to go away ASAP...

Can't say that I blame him. I wouldn't want to play in Cleveland either, at least not with Danny Ferry running the show. It'll get even worsewhen Lebron decides to bounce to NY too.

Danny Ferry should be GM of the year for not overpaying this bum. What the hell has he done that all of a sudden he can make demands. I don't see this bumever playing the NBA again if he continues to hold out.

What are you guys talking about?

Don't you remember Andy's performance in last year's All-Star game?

Oh... Wait. AV didn't make the All-Star team. He has no jumper or post-up game and other than marginally improving his dribble drive, he's hasn'tprogressed offensively--- AT ALL. He's merely an energy player who makes his mark on hustle plays and some good defense. The downside is that he flopslike Ginobili driving the lane against Vlade Divac (Method Man, 2005).

6 points and 6 rebounds a game.

Who is going to give him $10 million a year?
roll.gif

Kill yourself Andy, the Cavs don't need you.

I'm still trying to figure out the clown thinks hes really all that
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom