Vatican threatened Irish Bishops to not Report Sexual Abuse

Disappointing news to me not because it makes Catholicism look bad but because it gives these priests a bad reputation. I'm not the religious type but I got friends who are brothers working their way into priesthood. Most of them I've known for quite some time.

Catholicism FTL
laugh.gif

How anyone who seriously has read any European history book and then seriously believe in the Catholic church is honestly beyond me.  A totally corrupt and evil institution for oh well the past 2,000 years.

Catholicism FTL
laugh.gif

How anyone who seriously has read any European history book and then seriously believe in the Catholic church is honestly beyond me.  A totally corrupt and evil institution for oh well the past 2,000 years.

The pope said I can't use condoms...
tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif
You let a dude in white robes direct your life? And people wonder why I make fun of religion. Its like the stupidest joke ever.

Honest question... Why would the Vatican need lawyers? Why don't they pray on it?
nerd.gif

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif
You let a dude in white robes direct your life? And people wonder why I make fun of religion. Its like the stupidest joke ever.

Honest question... Why would the Vatican need lawyers? Why don't they pray on it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Right, because Catholicism = Religion. Makes perfect sense.

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Was at a Christian church the other day and it was one of those preachers who gets real loud and emotional when he speaks.

He said to believe everything in the Bible with no disregard what so ever because some verse in the bible said to. If I didn't Christ didn't want me and actually will push me away. Then he brought up the Big Bang followed by "Evolve from monkeys" and the audience laughed then proceeded with applause. 

I found the ignorance to be disturbing and walked out. 

Was at a Christian church the other day and it was one of those preachers who gets real loud and emotional when he speaks.

He said to believe everything in the Bible with no disregard what so ever because some verse in the bible said to. If I didn't Christ didn't want me and actually will push me away. Then he brought up the Big Bang followed by "Evolve from monkeys" and the audience laughed then proceeded with applause. 

I found the ignorance to be disturbing and walked out. 

Oh Catholics preying on children and trying to hide it? No surprise there.

What a corrupt and reprehensible institution.

Oh Catholics preying on children and trying to hide it? No surprise there.

What a corrupt and reprehensible institution.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Catholicism IS a religion. Its a form of religion. Its a segment of a major religion. What are you saying?

Its laughable.

They distributing God out of Italy like its listserv.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Catholicism IS a religion. Its a form of religion. Its a segment of a major religion. What are you saying?

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

yea I read that like WTH is he talking about? Maybe he knows something we don't know.

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

yea I read that like WTH is he talking about? Maybe he knows something we don't know.

How is Catholicism not a religion? My dude said it like he attributed the sexual abuse to Catholicism like they're somehow not a religion but just a group of sexual predators/pedophiles.

How is Catholicism not a religion? My dude said it like he attributed the sexual abuse to Catholicism like they're somehow not a religion but just a group of sexual predators/pedophiles.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

yeah that *!%+% must be sleepy...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

tired.gif

are you KIDDING me?
roll.gif

nerd.gif

You're hurt.

Its laughable.

laugh.gif

yeah that *!%+% must be sleepy...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom